Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Christmas is Exhausting!

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by Ann, Dec 27, 2021.

1. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Mind you, there are four dog beds and three open crates with beds in this room but Misty HAS to wedge herself in with Ruffles! Who would be rolling her eyes if she could.... :rolleyes2:

Snooze Pals.jpg

Hanne, Calliesmom, RikyR and 13 others like this.
  2. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    So sweet! Liam is constantly laying next to Beau! Kinda like a security blanket for them!!

Hanne, Piper's mom, trini and 4 others like this.
  3. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Awwww, two little angels. Meadow will do this too, Ann! There is always the musical beds game in the evening as they rotate. Faith starts on the couch, then goes to the fluffy round bed, then ends up on a flat thick mat upside down against the wall. :lol:

Mine were definitely exhausted on Christmas night! We took them on a walk and then played lots of chase the stick in the morning, then went to our Collie rescue friend's home for Christmas dinner. When we got home they all crashed.

Hanne, RikyR, TheDailyPainter and 7 others like this.
  4. Darren

Darren Forums Enthusiast

Nov 1, 2019
    The occupied bed is always much better than the free ones :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hanne, RikyR, Margi and 4 others like this.
  5. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Forums Sage

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    True true!!!!

Sleeping beauties they are Ann.... Your girls always look freshly groomed... I don't know how you do it with your whole crew but they always look lovely!

Hanne, Darren, RikyR and 6 others like this.
  6. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    LOL Great picture and Misty is very lucky that Ruffles is so tolerant of the bed intruder.
    Trini

Hanne, Darren, Sandy in CT and 5 others like this.
  7. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    DOG PILE!!!!!!! Spitfire is all in.

RikyR, Darren, Sandy in CT and 5 others like this.
  8. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    That’s just too cute! I just love the bed they have, super comfy!
    Speaking of beds...
    I’ve discovered (I think) something about Miss Blueberry...I’d thought she was very entitled and HAD to sleep at the head. Turns out she has to have a pillow at her back hahaha...if she’s sleeping in the middle of the bed (with Piper at the head...his spot) she wants to be at the head. So I put a small pillow at her back. Solved the problem! She’s not entitled, just incredibly fussy:ROFLMAO:.

Hanne, Darren, Sandy in CT and 4 others like this.
  9. Ron Atkinson

Ron Atkinson Premium Member

Oct 5, 2019
    Sugarcreek, Ohio
    Can never have too many beds, Teddy has 2 plus my recliner and I would bet he would like at least 1 more.

Ann, they look so cute together and they have a lovely bed. I remember those style beds when I was a kid. They always look like you just groomed them. I don't know how you do it.

Hanne, RikyR, Darren and 3 others like this.
  10. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Aw I love that. Fillion jumps up and gets comfy in the middle of a loveseat and Benny will CAREFULLY jump up and squish himself in between Fil and the corner. I'm always surprised when Fil doesn't jump down. Guess he actually likes it, truth to tell.

Hanne, RikyR, Darren and 4 others like this.