Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Cooper in the morning

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by MissyGallant, Feb 8, 2019.

1. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Premium Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Sheridan, Indiana
    Cooper has a morning ritual. The alarm goes off for DH. He gets up, and since I don't have to get up, I stay in bed. Cooper then plasters himself against me for a minute or two. Then Cooper sits up and starts to howl. I think he is singing me awake- I don't know. But he just howls and howls. Every weekday morning at 6 am Happy Cooper Howls.

This morning, Cooper got so into his howling that he fell over. LOL Falling didn't stop the song, but I could feel him thrashing around trying to stand up again. Silly Cooper.

GlennR, Piper's mom and Sandy in CT like this.
  2. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    :yuckyuck What a guy, serenading you every week day morning.... I guess nothing stops a real artist, even falling over, LOL. Love our silly Shelties.

GlennR and Piper's mom like this.
  3. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    What a romantic....

4. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    What a sweetheart! I'm sure glad mine don't do that...closest I get is Finnie cuddling up beside me when I have my morning coffee.
    Unfortunately this morning Piper beat him to it and he lost his spot...poor guy wasn't happy!

5. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Premium Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Sheridan, Indiana
    Honestly, I think I would enjoy it more if he waited until 7 when I need to get up, but there ya go.

6. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Yes...that's why I'm glad my guys don't wake me...I don't get up until 8 lol!
    It's so funny the routines they have set in their heads:ROFLMAO:! Cooper probably HAS to do it..he probably thinks you need it lol!