Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Farewell, Bitsy Boodle

Discussion in 'Sheltie Angels' started by Chris, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    After a day filled with two dinners and pizza bones, Bitsy Boodle (aka Little Bits of Nattering Springs) decided it was time to go.
    Dear St. Frances, This morning you welcomed our beloved Bits. I know she came to you with a plush ball in her mouth, insisting on a rousing game of fetch. You'll also notice that when you're enjoying a special heavenly meal, she'll poke you with nose until you share. Please ask the Good Shepherd to wreath us in happy memories, and remind Bitsy that to her, it will seem but the twinkling of an eye until we're reunited.
    In His name we ask,
    Amen

Caro, Sharon7, KarenCurtis and 3 others like this.
  2. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    Oh Chris, I'm so sorry to hear about Bitsy. I know how much she meant to you and what a special girl she was. Even if it's time, it's beyond hard. Wishing you peace and comfort with lots of hugs.

KarenCurtis, ghggp and Chris like this.
  3. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    I am so sorry for your loss.

4. Cindy

Cindy Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    San Francisco Bay Area, CA
    The past few months have been so sad here...we have lost so many beloved Shelties.
    I know Bitsy Boodle is happy now, but we are all crying for her (and you)

5. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Chris, I'm so very sorry to hear of Bitsy's passing! Wether they go suddenly or of old age it's just as hard on those of us left behind to mourn them. May she have pain free happy days until you are reunited again.:hugs

6. Wendy C

Wendy C Premium Member

May 30, 2019
    Paris, Ontario CANADA
    Cooper and I send love and hugs at your loss of Bitsy. Cherish your memories of her!

ghggp and Chris like this.
  7. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Dear Chris,
    My heart goes out to you at this sad time. Your tribute to her was just lovely. Heaven will be a better place with her presence. We all loved hearing about your adventures in Paris!
    Bitsy Boodle had the best life on earth that a sheltie could hope for. Blessing to you and may all those special moments with Bisty sustain you over the coming months and years to come.

We will never forget the recent sweet post of her playing ball... so precious!
    RIP dear Bitsy, you will be missed by your mom and Sheltie Nation family.

P.S. Such a lovely and peaceful image of her sleeping in the snow... must sign off now... too many tears ... can't see to type any longer.

KarenCurtis and Chris like this.
  8. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    Bitsy couldn't have asked for a better more loving home than yours, Chris. I know the last few years have been a struggle for her but all of you persevered in finding joy for as long as possible. I am so very sorry for your loss. I'm sure she is having endless ball time in heaven. :hugs

9. trini

trini Premium Member

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate ny
    Chris, I am so very sorry. May your sweet Bitsy girl rest in peace.
    Trini

10. take4roll10

take4roll10 Moderator

Aug 31, 2009
    New York
    Chris, I'm so so sorry. I've never met Bitsy Boodle, but being a member for 10 years and reading all about her antics and stories, I felt like I truly knew her. A touching tribute to a very special sheltie. May she rest peacefully and play with all the balls her heart desires until you meet again.