Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Final trip out before lockdown

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Darren, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Darren

Darren Premium Member

Nov 1, 2019
    It looks like things are finally going to start locking down here so we've probably just had our last trip away from home for a while. We've tried to stay away from groups anyway and just do nature walks to keep little Monty from causing trouble at home. Well these may be our last adventure pics until things get under control.

Monty72.jpg
    Monty73.jpg
    Monty74.jpg

2. Wendy C

Wendy C Premium Member

May 30, 2019
    Paris, Ontario CANADA

We have been taking walks that are less traveled except by other dog walkers and we shout hello on our travels! In this picture Coop was trying to figure out the geese and how they could walk on water lol. The lake is still frozen. We are lucky the weather is co-operating with everything else that is happening.

Darren we are so glad you, the girls and Monty are safe...stay that way!! :)

3. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    Your daughter is just too precious there with Monty!!!

We did a rail trail hike yesterday. Was my 55th and first as an empty-nester - all plans canceled! But we hiked, practiced 'leave it' with Brodie. As we passed other dogs (not too many who've been to obedience, btw), I gave the command and then gave a treat if he did not react. Took him too dogs to figure that out. Did carry a water bottle with me and was prepared to use it if a dog lunged at him. Raining this morning but if clear will walk later.

Here is me and my boy! Ann, took hubby SO many shots to get one where Brodie was looking at him. Your crew is amazing to have all 5 looking at you - good girls!

4. GlennR

GlennR Premium Member

Jan 11, 2019
    Ontario, Canada
    Looks lovely. We're all practicing social isolation here. Schools, stores, clubs, fitness centers, restaurants, ... all closed.

5. Hanne

Hanne Premium Member

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sharon7, Darren, ghggp and 3 others like this.
  6. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    I love your photos, Darren! Not sure what's more beautiful...your girls, Monty or the scenery! Thanks for the bright spot in the day. Stay safe!!

7. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Lovely photos Darren!

Darren and Wendy C like this.
  8. KarenCurtis

KarenCurtis Premium Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Adorable pics!

Piper's mom and Darren like this.
  9. KarenCurtis

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Great picture!!

Piper's mom and Darren like this.
  10. KarenCurtis

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Beautiful!

Piper's mom, Darren and Wendy C like this.