Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Finnie and his toys!

Discussion in 'Puppies 101' started by Piper's mom, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Ok, so Piper really didn't care much for toys when he was a puppy so many of Finnie's toys are 'hand me downs' (he's got a lot of toys). But Finnie drives me crazy because his toys are EVERYWHERE!!!
    He's got toys upstairs, main floor, basement and outside...if he's going outside and he sees a toy in the kitchen he grabs it and out it goes:ROFLMAO:! If he's heading downstairs he'll grab a toy and take it with him...he's worse than a 2 year old child lol!
    I now need to teach him to put them away:lol:.

Sharon7 likes this.
  2. Chris

Chris Forums Celebrity

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Bitsy has plush balls stashed everywhere in the house. We don't even see the anymore unless we have company coming. Then it's, "Where the heck did all these balls come from?" :gaah

Piper's mom likes this.
  3. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Have not had so many toys since Laddie was a pup. Now that Liam has arrived I know just what you mean!

I think we are spoiling them? At least your Finnie has hand me downs!

At least it will stop him from using Piper as a big chew toy? We can only hope!

Sharon7 and Piper's mom like this.
  4. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Forums Sage

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Angus has a bin that is by the door for toys, currently empty. Spitfire mainly uses toys to get Angus to bend to his will.

Sharon7 likes this.
  5. Piper's mom

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    That's so funny...Finnie uses the toys to tease Piper lol! Catch me if you can...he trots past Piper with it dragging it oh so close to Piper and the runs or turns his body so Piper can't reach it. Then of course Piper is hooked and chases Finnie:ROFLMAO:.

Jams, Sharon7, Margi and 1 other person like this.
  6. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    Destin was just doing that to Jocu- had the toy and was prancing around- then it turned into the wrestling match:winkgrin:

Piper's mom likes this.
  7. Shelby's mom

Shelby's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2012
    pennsylvania
    Haha- Shelby has a toy box on each floor of the house and the camper. She rarely plays with any of her toys but I can guarantee if someone comes over she will empty all her toys out to “show them off”.

Sharon7 and Piper's mom like this.
  8. Piper's mom

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    I guarantee you that if Finnie had a toy box on each floor they'd all be empty lol! And of course if Finnie saw me picking them up he'd empty them all over again:ROFLMAO:.
    Finnie's name should've been Chaos! Chaos rules when he's on the go! Lol

Jams likes this.
  9. Hanne

Hanne Forums Enthusiast

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    Now Minnie becomes 4 years old in 2 days but still has toys over all :wink2:

- She has no "Piper" so she tries to tease me :rolleyes2:

Minnie says:
    "- see what I have - try if you can take it from me
    - i can turn my head away so quickly - run so fast, and turn on a plate.
    You do not have a chance unless I let you take it " :biggrin2:
    I think it is a pretty annoying game :gaah

Jams, Shelby's mom, Sharon7 and 3 others like this.
  10. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    Flurry is the same way. We have a basket of toys upstairs and one down. Once the dogs grow up, they seem to lose interest in them. Flurry loves to take one at a time out of the basket and carry it around the house. She moves them from the family room to the living room until the living room floor is covered in toys. Then she'll start migrating them back. It's hilarious. Until you step on a squeakie in the middle of the night, that is.....:eek2:
    LR Toys.JPG

ghggp, Jams, Hanne and 1 other person like this.