Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Good Morning

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by JanS, Apr 29, 2021.

1. JanS

JanS Premium Member

Mar 3, 2021
    I have been so busy with p/t work and raising a almost 4 month old puppy I haven’t had a chance to get on here. Just wanted to say how helpful this site has been. I bought 2 pens, one indoor, one outside. The biggest problem is Beau Dalton wants to eat everything so I can’t let him run our big yard. I have a large enclosed patio so he plays outdoors there for now. He is growing so fast - 15 lb 4 oz!

Darren, ghggp, KarenCurtis and 5 others like this.
  2. trini

trini Premium Member

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    Beau Dalton sounds like a typical puppy who thinks the whole world was provided just for him to munch on! Pens can be such a blessing to keep a pup safe from things he shouldn't get into when you can't be watching them!! Would love to see some new pics of your boy...they grow so fast.
    Trini

Darren, ghggp, KarenCurtis and 2 others like this.
  3. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Beau sounds like a typical puppy...I can imagine lol my girl is 5 months old and can get into something in the time it takes me to leave the room for 2 seconds haha. She’s also a great paper shredder!
    I second the motion for a picture of Beau Dalton!

4. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Ah yes, "the world is my chew toy" syndrome. Glad you have found helpful tips here. Pens are definitely a god-send for keeping them safe. We definitely need a photo of Beau Dalton!

5. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    So glad things are going well!

Darren, ghggp, KarenCurtis and 2 others like this.
  6. JanS

JanS Premium Member

Mar 3, 2021
    I would post a picture but don’t know how to use the alternate to joining this site, sorry. I have some on my FB page.

Darren, ghggp and Piper's mom like this.
  7. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    If you belong to any photo sharing site you can copy and paste the link, no need to join here.

Darren and ghggp like this.
  8. trini

trini Premium Member

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    Actually I don't belong to any photo sharing site and can still upload pictures to here that I have stored on my computer...not sure if it would work from a cell phone or not since we live in an area that doesn't get reliable cell reception so I only have an old flip phone that I leave in my car so I have it in case of an emergency on the road.
    Trini

Darren, Sharon7, Piper's mom and 2 others like this.
  9. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Just copy your Facebook link and insert it into your post here!

Darren, Piper's mom and Ann like this.
  10. JanS

JanS Premium Member

Mar 3, 2021
    Darren and Sharon7 like this.