In the last week, I've had a friend whose friend lost two of her dogs, plus read another instance of dogs dying. This morning, while checking Facebook, I see this pop up..... https://whdh.com/news/officials-war...0FLr_Q64rE8Cfxf0MQhXprbl3ArtvPyU4tLJz4clQU5EY This only involves the Cape, but I've read of instance in GA, SC, NC, OH.... Last night, a story involved a merle sheltie. Standing water, humid conditions apparently lead to these conditions. This article contains more descriptions. https://www.wbur.org/earthwhile/2019/07/26/toxic-algae-cyanobacteria-charles-river There is NO antidote - it is untreatable, fatal. Please keep your puppers safe!