Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Grooming table?

Discussion in 'Grooming' started by SheepOfBlue, Jan 3, 2018.

1. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Angus is a bit big for the one I have so I am looking to upgrade. Any comments thoughts on:

https://www.amazon.com/Grooming-Adj...44&sr=1-26-spons&keywords=grooming+table&th=1

I kind of like the over bar as I don't use the lasso's but it might make it easier.... I also kind of like the tray although SOMEONE will probably try to steal anything I put in there (for someone that hates the table he sure checks it to steal stuff often)

2. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    That's a nice one although I admit I don't use the loop at home so I never put the arm on. It's good to have if you need it though. I do like the tray underneath...handy for putting grooming tools there or things that can't be eaten! :ROFLMAO:

I have found the most useful thing for me is to get a table one size bigger than I need, even though it's a bit cumbersome to move around. The dog has more room and is more comfortable, I can easily put things on the table while I'm working, and I don't worry as much about leapers -- although it has happened.

SheepOfBlue likes this.
  3. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    No such thing:
    Angelic Angus Itheann Gach Rud or translated Angelic Angus Eats Everything

This morning he pulled the freeze cover off the outdoor faucet. And while he is not a fan of being brushed...... brushes are well tasty.

Spitfire I never have an issue as I can pick him up and spin him around so I don't put a lasso on him. Angus is tougher to do currently.

4. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    that looks like a nice table. I would most likely put my grooming stuff on the shelf- perhaps in a container if they are too attractive to certain puppers........
    I rarely use the loop though I have hung other things from the arm....