Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Happy 12th Bday Tully

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Caro, May 25, 2019.

1. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Canberra, Australia
    My little baby puppy is 12 years old today!
    Tully-bday2.jpg Tully-puppy.jpg

Remember Tully burnt her face trying to eat Deska's bday cake after he died? Well seems she learnt her lesson.

When I got the candle out she hid in the laundry and as soon as I lit it she was out the door and it didn't matter how much I called her, she would not come inside. I blew out the candle and she still wouldn't come in the room so I pulled the candle out and hid it. You can see she still wasn't sure about it. Eventually I pretended to give Katkat the muffin - and of course you can't let the cat have the muffin, so she ate it!
    Tully-scared-of-cake.jpg

2. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Happy Birthday Tully!!!!!
    Silly girl, you learnt the hard way you don't eat a burning candle lol.
    I'm sure she enjoyed the muffin once the candle was gone!

3. GlennR

GlennR Premium Member

Jan 11, 2019
    Ontario, Canada
    Happy birthday Tully!

KarenCurtis likes this.
  4. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    What a sweet (and smart!) girl! Happy Birthday, Tully!

KarenCurtis likes this.
  5. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    Once burned, twice shy, right (groan). A very Happy Birthday to a gorgeous and well-loved girl. Caro, today is dear to my heart also, it was Ally's birthday and one year ago today, we brought Elijah home.

ghggp likes this.
  6. trini

trini Premium Member

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate ny
    Awww... Tully was such a precious puppy (love the picture) and is still just as precious at 12 years old. Happy Birthday sweet girl. Hope your muffin was super yummy.

Trini and the Canine Crew

7. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    Happy Birthday Tully:yes:

8. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Canberra, Australia
    And it was Minnie's gotcha day too. It's definitely an auspicious time of year, all the best pups! Remembering Ally on her birthday too (I know I'll always celebrate Mr D's bday in my heart).

Thanks all from Tully. Aside from the muffin, which was a bit of a disaster, I was sick all night so she didn't have much fun. Such as shame as it was the last of the warmer days before winter sets in. Too unwell to walk today too but she never complains, she's such a good little girl.

ghggp, Piper's mom and Ann like this.
  9. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Canberra, Australia
    Oh dear, so Tully ended up at the emergency vet. I've still got food poisoning so I just took her to the local park for a few minutes and she got into something in the bushes and when I looked there was a slice of chocolate cake next to her! So off to the emergency vet to vomit, and guess what, it was just grass, she totally missed the choc cake! Thankful for that but now we're both got sore tummys. Starting to think me and Tully should just skip birthdays.

JacqueZ and Sandy in CT like this.
  10. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Oh my goodness...poor Tully, poor you Caro!
    I hope your both feeling better soon!

KarenCurtis and Caro like this.