Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Heat Wave

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Cindy, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Cindy

Cindy Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    San Francisco Bay Area, CA
    hope everyone is staying cool!

Gavin struggles in 75 degree weather, so I know seniors must be loving the A/C vents!

Piper's mom, ghggp and KarenCurtis like this.
  2. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    My boys have been hanging out in the tiled bathroom by the a/c vent

Piper's mom likes this.
  3. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    It's actually been moderate here...was around 75 past 2 days but the heat returns tomorrow. I'll have to get the sprinkler out for Piper and Finnie lol.

4. RikyR

RikyR Premium Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Baton Rouge LA
    Our AC vents are in the ceiling, so Zulu hangs out by the return air duct. It is at floor level, and all the cool in the house air flows to that duct. Cody did the same thing.

5. take4roll10

take4roll10 Moderator

Aug 31, 2009
    New York
    101 here this weekend. It was hot! Bailey was comfortable in AC all day and carried to grass for potty breaks. She only wanted to run around the yard, even snuck past me once, had rush her back inside.

6. Shelby's mom

Shelby's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2012
    pennsylvania
    100+ with heat index of 115 this weekend. . We only went out for quick potty breaks. Shelby was crazy, we went out to potty and feed our fish. I turned around and there Shelby was sitting on the top porch step, in the sun panting but as happy as a clam. Such a goof ball. But then again once inside we found her sleeping, on the AC vent, on her back with all 4 legs straight up in the air.

Jams, KarenCurtis and Calliesmom like this.
  7. NerdBoi

NerdBoi Forums Novice

Apr 6, 2018
    Ontario
    Fozzy sleeps under the return duct on tile.

He’d play outside until he dropped though; I have to point to the house to get him to come in.

Goofball. He just wants to be out with us.

KarenCurtis likes this.