Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Hello from Manitoba Canada?

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by Kobe Lene, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Kobe Lene

Kobe Lene Forums Regular

Aug 8, 2018
    Winnipeg Manitoba
    Hello,

My wife and I are a Sheltie family for over 25 years now! We currently have 2 beautiful sable fur babies. Lene our 14 yrs 4 month female and our newly rehomed 3yr 3 month 12 lb male baby. Glad I found this group, looking forward to chatting and learning more about the awesome dogs! Is there such thing as Sheltie get togethers? Thanks for having us!

2. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Welcome, Kobe and you 2 shelties! Please feel free to upload photos or embed a link to photos of your babies.

This is the best site on the web for sheltie addicts!

Kobe Lene likes this.
  3. Kobe Lene

Kobe Lene Forums Regular

Aug 8, 2018
    Winnipeg Manitoba
    Thank you. I dont know how to add photos?

4. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Premium Member

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Hello and welcome to SN Kobe, it's so nice to see someone else from Manitoba (I live in Winnipeg). You can upload pictures from your favorite photo sharing site (just copy and paste the link) or become a premium member.
    This really is the best Sheltie site anywhere! If your from Winnipeg, sometimes the local breeders hold a BBQ for local Sheltie folk (last year they opened it up to everyone) and their dogs.

Kobe Lene likes this.
  5. Sharon7

Sharon7 Forums Enthusiast

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    Welcome from Southern California! I think you'll really enjoy Sheltie Nation!!

Kobe Lene likes this.
  6. Chris

Chris Forums Celebrity

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Welcome from Northern Virginia! Canada has some incredible Sheltie breeders!!

Kobe Lene likes this.
  7. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Premium Member

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    To add photo's, just go to whatever photo sharing site you use, copy the pictures then just paste them here.
    I see your from Winnipeg...what area do you live? I'm in a Transcona and have 3 Shelties...Piper (3), Finnie (6 months) and Riley (10).

Kobe Lene likes this.
  8. Kobe Lene

Kobe Lene Forums Regular

Aug 8, 2018
    Winnipeg Manitoba
    We live in ile des chenes now. We have 2 Shelties. We lost our little Riley boy a few months ago. Hearts are still broken tho.

9. Kobe Lene

Kobe Lene Forums Regular

Aug 8, 2018
    Winnipeg Manitoba
    I still can’t figure out the profile picture add. I copied a picture but there must be a place on my profile I go to, to add a profile picture? Thanks for helping.

10. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    welcome:smile2:
    we love pix:yes: