Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Hi From BC Canada

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by Henrythesheltie, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Henrythesheltie

Henrythesheltie Forums Novice

Jan 8, 2018
    Hello all,

My girlfriend and I are new to shelties. We have a 9 month old sable named Henry and he's quite the dog. Very smart, stubborn, playful, and outspoken. Will lick your face off. Joined this forum to make sure we're doing everything right. Not sure how to add pictures from my phone but I have lots so if anyone can give me a hand, it's worth it.

Anthony

2. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Welcome to you both and to Henry!! You've come to the right place -- we have vets, breeders, show people, performance folks and just those of us who love living with the best breed of dog on the planet!!

To post pictures, you either copy a link to your photo provider, or join as a Premium Member.

We have many threads like health, food, training, and general chat! Feel free to post questions -- if we have a good discussion already, someone will probably direct you to that link!

3. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    welcome:smile2:
    we do love pix:yes:

4. ghggp

ghggp Premium Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
  5. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Premium Member

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Welcome to you and Henry! This is THE BEST Sheltie site around with lots of info about the breed and many helpful and friendly Sheltie owners who will answer any questions you may have.
    To post pictures just copy and paste from any photo sharing site or become a premium member and upload directly from your computer.

6. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    Welcome, yes we love pix so hopefully you can post some of Henry. This is a great site and I sure have learned a lot, and felt very supported by, this forum community.