Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Hi There!

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by Michelle L.B., Jan 5, 2010.

1. Michelle L.B.

Michelle L.B. Forums Regular

Jan 5, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Hi everyone, I'm Michelle. I've been a fan of Sheltie Nation for awhile, and figured it was long past time I joined the forums and get to know some other Sheltie owners. I've looked into this breed for over a year and am now finally ready to be a Sheltie owner of my own and my mom and I can't wait! We were hoping to bring home our first sheltie in March, but things didn't end up working out and so no puppy for us right now. We'll still keep trying though. Anyway, nice to be here!

2. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    Hi! Thanks for joining the forum! I hope that things work out for you for a new puppy. I know that it's an exciting (and somewhat stressful time).

Again, welcome to the forum. You won't find a nicer bunch of dog lovers!

3. Justicemom

Justicemom Forums Celebrity

Oct 2, 2009
    Minnesota
    Welcome to the forum:smile2:

4. mbfrench

mbfrench Forums Celebrity

Aug 2, 2009
    South Carolina
    Well a big welcome to you Michelle! My name is Michele also,but with one "L". Brian and I brought home our first sheltie this past Sept. His name is Trapp. (Sir Baron Von Trapp) He is now 5 months old.

Great to have you here,lots of great folks here,that are unbelievably knowledgable and caring.

5. mbfrench

mbfrench Forums Celebrity

Aug 2, 2009
    South Carolina
    Your from Ontario...

Ahh...thats cool! Word has it some of our shelties have got them selves into some real trouble,stealing vehicles,some attended a show last night in NYC for the broadway show 'Hair"..and many are arriving in Ontario for a PAR-Tay....! At Indy & Bacca's house

P.S. Look for the thread " Sheltie Nation ..we are liberated" lots of fun reading there!! We're not always this silly,but we do have lots of fun here~

6. danisgoat

danisgoat Moderator

Jul 23, 2009
    NJ
    Thanks for introducing yourself and a big hello to you :biggrin2:

Good luck with finding the Sheltie of your dreams! Keep us in the loop with your progress.

7. MissSuzie

MissSuzie Forums Enthusiast

Nov 19, 2008
    Beautiful SW Florida
    Hi Michelle, welcome to the forum! It's a nice group of people with a great group of doggies. We love pictures, so when you get your pup, please share with us.

Nice to have you join!

8. take4roll10

take4roll10 Moderator

Aug 31, 2009
    Welcome to the forum Michelle!

9. Fergusmom

Fergusmom Forums Enthusiast

Jun 21, 2009
    UP of Michigan
    Welcome,Michelle. We have a lot of great people here and some pretty great shelties too. I hope you don't have to wait too long for your new baby. Waiting is so hard.

10. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Welcome, Michelle! Depending on where you live, there are many places to obtain a fine Sheltie -- like, from one of our members whose Sheltie keeps spitting out nine puppies at a time -- snort!! :biggrin2: