Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Homemade CBD oil

Discussion in 'Drugs & Medications' started by Piper's mom, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
  2. Cindy

Cindy Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    San Francisco Bay Area, CA
    Let me know how it goes!
    I made golden paste for Gavin for a few months. Sadly with his tunny it tended to give him diarrhea if I gave him too much.

Piper's mom likes this.
  3. Piper's mom

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    I will do that Cindy. I'm going to add a small amount to a few cookies before I bake them (oatmeal and cranberry and pumpkin seed) and see how it works, if he gets relief. I don't want to add too much, maybe just a few drops to start. Nice having a marijuana store but next time I think I'll see about ordering some hemp and making it (that way I can use it too...we have very very strict laws here about smoking/using any for of marijuana and driving and I won't risk it for nothing!)

You have to bake it first and whewwww did it smell like skunk in the kitchen!! Ewwww
    Don't know if hemp would smell too, probably.

4. Piper's mom

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Made my second batch of CBD oil today! This stuff just works wonders on Riley...he definitely approves of this batch. Should last me 2 months, cost me $55.00 to make (the purchase of the cannabis) but to buy 25 grams would've been $37.00! The amount I ended up with is 3 times as much.

Here's a few pictures in case anyone is interested in making it (I would recommend you don't use black market products, you don't know the amount of CBD).

https://imgur.com/a/9i4P8tG

5. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Sadly, I'd get arrested in Virginia! :hide

Piper's mom likes this.
  6. Piper's mom

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    It's crazy but since it was legalized here, there are more laws against using it than there were when it was illegal! I wouldn't buy the stuff but for Riley!

7. Hanne

Hanne Forums Enthusiast

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    Same would I in Denmark :gaah

Piper's mom likes this.