Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Hugs and Kisses

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Margi, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Only one out of 6 was a kisser. I had some bad odds there! Its good Benny is such a love bug--makes it easier to forgive him when he's being naughty!! LOL

Sandy in CT, Hanne, trini and 4 others like this.
  2. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Omg well then I sure wish Blueberry was a kisser...then it’d be easier to forgive her ALWAYS bad behaviour. Of the 3 she is by far the worst of the lot. A chewer...of EVERYTHING...from socks to Kleenex to dog toys to Christmas decorations to cardboard and on and on and on. I threatened her with her going in her pen...of course afterwards she comes to me to suck up......
    I so hope this behaviour ends soon. At least on the plus side she lets me sleep in the morning lol...she doesn’t start barking until she knows I’m getting up haha.

Sandy in CT, Hanne, Sharon7 and 3 others like this.
  3. Darren

Darren Forums Enthusiast

Nov 1, 2019
    That has maxed out my awwwww quota for the day! As Trini put it, he's showing you how much he loves you in his own way!
    My dogs have never been big lickers but Monty licks everything, he loves to jump on the chair and start licking my arm for some reason haha.

Sandy in CT, Hanne, Sharon7 and 4 others like this.
  4. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Well with Monty, I think all sentences regarding his behavior could start with the phrase "For some reason..." I'm sure he has one for all the things he does, its just beyond our ken! LOL

Sandy in CT, Hanne, Darren and 2 others like this.
  5. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Spot on comment, Margi!

6. Darren

Darren Forums Enthusiast

Nov 1, 2019
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::yuckyuck

ghggp, Sandy in CT, Hanne and 3 others like this.
  7. Hanne

Hanne Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    oh, Magi What a hug and kisses ❤️️

Minnie is definitely not :no: a "kisser and hugger" :ROFLMAO:

Darren, ghggp, Sharon7 and 2 others like this.
  8. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    I went 20 years without one sheltie kiss (unless you count Fillion licking the lotion on my legs a kiss) so Benson's insistance on doing this every day is fine with me!!

Darren, Hanne, ghggp and 3 others like this.