Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

It isn't what I thought it was

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by MissyGallant, Mar 15, 2019.

1. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Premium Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Sheridan, Indiana
    We bought a bag of toys at Christmas. There was a white and red tennis ball. It now looks like this.

Now, to me, draw eyes on that ball and THAT is a scary clown head. Also, if you notice, it was left close to Sheltie toy so that it could play while everyone else is in their daytime areas. Penguin in currently MIA. Monkey has been shoved under the credenza in the dining room. Monkey's butt is in the air.

2. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    Ohio
    Just glanced at the photo before reading your post and 100% thought it was a clown head. Dispose of that scary thing!!!

3. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    I want the sheltie/collie toy though:winkgrin::yes:

Piper's mom likes this.
  4. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Premium Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Sheridan, Indiana
    I bought that YEARS ago. Probably close to 20 years ago. I don't even fully remember where. I do know that it was while I was on a vacation and was missing my sheltie. And when I brought it home, Brodie was afraid of it until he realized it wasn't real.

I gave the scary clown head to a guy a work. He has the warped sense of humor that enjoys that sort of thing.

corbinam and Calliesmom like this.