Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

It's a snow day!

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Piper's mom, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Piper and Finnie love to play when we have fresh snow and believe you me we got a lot of snow!
    This video was after they been outside for a good 45 minutes (while I was shovelling the driveway....I HATE SNOW!!! lol.
    Needless to say they had lots of little snowballs stuck to their fur when they came inside!

Sandy in CT, Hanne and ghggp like this.
  2. Cindy

Cindy Premium Member

that looks like fun!

Piper's mom likes this.
  3. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    Looks like they were having a great time. All my California Shelties have loved snow when they got to experience it. We have to make a special trip to find it. Last time we went to Yosemite.

Piper's mom likes this.
  4. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Now that is some fun Piper and Finnie are having! Finnie is sure using his body to overpower poor Piper!
    Love how they rear in the air and start to snout joust!

Piper's mom likes this.
  5. Piper's mom

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    I just love that they are such good friends, they play so well together! Since the day Finnie came home Piper has never so much as growled or bared his teeth in anger to Finnie, although Riley has gone after Finnie several times (actually put him on his back), always when food is involved however.

It's funny though, Piper is very very jealous of his 'friendships' with Riley and Finnie...Riley can play with Piper and Finnie can play with Piper but Riley and Finnie can NEVER play together:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!

Hanne likes this.
  6. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    OMG, it is the exact same dynamic at my house with Baron!

Piper = Beau
    Riley = Baron
    Finnie = Liam

:ROFLMAO:;):ROFLMAO:;):ROFLMAO:;)

Piper's mom likes this.
  7. Shelby's mom

Shelby's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2012
    pennsylvania
    How cute they are. Shelby loves snow too. Unfortunately we have only had one snow fall so far this season. And DH and I were both stranded at work so my neighbor had the privilege of watching Shelby go crazy in the fresh snow.

Piper's mom likes this.
  8. Piper's mom

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    That's just too freaky Gloria!