Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Kester Update

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Diana Mccly, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Diana Mccly

Diana Mccly Forums Regular

Jul 12, 2020
    Virginia USA
    Hey all! Kester is officially 11 weeks old and he’s doing really well with house training and knows sit and come really well. Our dog trainer is coming to the house tomorrow to show me some other things to teach him (we want to have a good foundation so we can do agility later). He did have hookworms :hungover: but we’re getting that treated. All in all we love having our Sheltie! I made an instagram page so I’d stop inundating my Facebook friends with puppy pictures. Here is the link if you want some puppy pics

2. Daisy1015

Daisy1015 Premium Member

May 2, 2014
    I love inundation!
    He is a sweetie! Can’t wait to see him grow. We have a 15 week old female that we hope to some agility with as well. She is not potty training easier than boys. That was a lie from my mother!

3. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Friends that don't like puppy pictures are not worth having....

4. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
  5. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    OMG... the Kester zoomies in the yard are hysterical! The exuberance of youth! The the strong come and sit command! Excellent for such a young pup! Share away.

6. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    it's trying to make me log in to watch the videos.....:rolleyes2::no::gaah

Piper's mom and Sharon7 like this.
  7. Diana Mccly

Jul 12, 2020
    Virginia USA
    Well I felt bad with how many I was taking. :wacky: But they get pictures of my son with the puppy all the time still.

Piper's mom, KarenCurtis and Sharon7 like this.
  8. Diana Mccly

Jul 12, 2020
    Virginia USA
    Thanks Chris! I do too. It’s the diminutive of “Christopher” used in Scotland, so it seemed appropriate. My Uncle though asked on the phone “you know that means butt right?” Lol he was reading Keister instead of Kester. Oh dear. But I still love it. On his AKC paperwork he is “Kester McTavish” sooooo sooo Scottish Lol!

9. Diana Mccly

Jul 12, 2020
    Virginia USA
    I love how he basically turns into a little rocket! He learned everything so fast I am so amazed at how well he is doing. We practice everyday and he adores cheese :hungry:

Piper's mom, KarenCurtis and Sharon7 like this.
  10. Diana Mccly

Jul 12, 2020
    Virginia USA
    Oh no! I thought everything was public and could be seen. Sorry! Here is the link to my google photos I put them in there and maybe some extra.

Piper's mom likes this.