Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Kismet's new boyfriend

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by Caro, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Kismet made a new friend when we visited my mum the other day (I locked us out of our temporary home) His name is Robbie and he's 22mths - 1 month older than Kismet.

It was love.

Finally someone she could run with. Although as you can see from the second Sheltie sized blur - he didn't have much luck keeping up. (sorry, the photo keeps rotating)

Lockdown ends Friday so we will be able to visit him again, legally. On the down side - we're still stuck interstate 700km from home :arghh::bigtears::banghead:, darn borders.

Kis and Robbie.jpg

Robbie chases Kis.jpg

Darren, TheDailyPainter, Ann and 7 others like this.
  2. trini

trini Premium Member

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    AWW...every pretty Sheltie lass should have a handsome Sheltie lad who loves her. Hope you get home safely soon. Love the pics. (y)
    Trini

Darren and Ron Atkinson like this.
  3. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Love is in the air!!!

4. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    That is so special Caro! Kismet looks so happy. Hope you can continue some playdates as something fun to look forward to!!

5. Ron Atkinson

Ron Atkinson Premium Member

Oct 5, 2019
    Sugarcreek, Ohio
    So Cool, they look happy and playful. Now she has a reason to tolerate your lockdown. Glad they are having fun.
    But after the lockdown ends I will feel sorry for the chauffeur on date night. [j/k] :) :hugs. :hugs

Piper's mom, Caro, Darren and 3 others like this.
  6. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Fantastic! Nothing like a Sheltie pal. Safe trip home, Caro...hope it's soon!

Piper's mom, Caro, Darren and 4 others like this.
  7. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    Someone with sort of her energy level! How fun!!! Hope she gets another playdate soon!

Piper's mom, Caro, Ann and 4 others like this.
  8. Darren

Darren Premium Member

Nov 1, 2019
    Love seeing the Sheltie play dates and great to see Kismet has a boyfriend haha, I'll not tell Monty as I don't want to break his heart :winkgrin:
    Hope you get to go home soon!

Piper's mom, Caro, trini and 3 others like this.