Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Kong Genius toy Review

Discussion in 'Toys' started by Shetland Sheepmonster, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Shetland Sheepmonster

Shetland Sheepmonster Forums Regular

Feb 24, 2008
    Miami, FL
    Hello everyone! Check out my new blog, the Ripley Report, at www.theripleyreport.wordpress.com I've just started blogging, but I will be posting pet product reviews (toys, food, accessories, etc.), as well as local events and any other cool dog info I find. My first review is of the Kong Genius treat dispensing toy, and it is a pretty cool find if you can get your hands on one. My sheltie Ripley loves his, and he's the star of my demonstration video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyv8xYgohzA

Let me know what you think!

Maritza

2. jerros

jerros Forums Enthusiast

Mar 13, 2010
    Chicago
    I bought one of these (the vase shaped one) for my pup vash. I ended up sticking the treat out of the side for him to eat because if I put it inside of the toy he'd get frustrated and just leave it. (He does the same thing with the tug-a-jug).

It's a pretty good toy though, I've used peanut butter on the various entry holes and that keeps him busy for a good long while.

3. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    :biggrin2:I just loved the Ripley Report! Excellent blog!!

4. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

Ditto! I've added it to my favourites! Well done!

5. Shetland Sheepmonster

Shetland Sheepmonster Forums Regular

Feb 24, 2008
    Miami, FL