So, I’ve read a lot on these two vaccines and I thought I had decided but I’m going hopefully ask in a little different way. What was the thought process for those of you who HAVE vaccinated for both? I was pretty certain I would and then I questioned again. Luckily we had really really bad stay off the roads kind of snow so I had to cancel her appointment the other day. For us—- Lyme: We live in NY. We have ticks. We have Lyme disease endemic to the area. I’ve pulled ticks off myself in February and off Watson in November. I know as long as there’s is no snow, like now, there’s the possibility of picking one up. A friend of mine just lost his 6 year old lab to Lyme disease and I know several humans who have or have had it. Lepto: We live in the country. We have mice, squirrels, raccoons, skunks, deer, bear, Fox, and coyotes in our yard. Oh, and a beaver sometimes trying to dam up the drainage on the side of the house. Roxy like to try to eat or drink any and everything. I’m sure all those animals have been merrily urinating their way through my yard. Our clinic just lost a sheltie to lepto this summer. So, it’s in the area. Wr travel. Down south. Up north. To wildlife refuges. Camping and not. I feel like I should vaccinate for both. I know i have read the lepto was reformulated and is now sheltie safe. Roxy was scheduled to get the first dose of both together. Maybe I do them completely separate so if there is a reaction I know which one caused it? What exactly is the lepto reaction that they have had? Here’s her most recent shot in the snow.