Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Leroy Fillion Gibbs

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Margi, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Margi

Margi Forums Enthusiast

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    *disclaimer* If you don't know NCIS, this won't make any sense!

Even as a young pup, Fillion began making his "rules". Rules for hockey, rules for beachball volleyball, rules for decorum during feeding and snacks. He follows his own rules to the letter, and apparently expects others to abide by them as well! The other night, at midnight snack time, they got their two cookies each. After devouring his, Benson started barking and bouncing. Fil nailed him on the back of the head, right between the ears so fast--it was the perfect sheltie head slap! I got a good laugh out of that one.

So following the line of thinking--it's obvious that Benson is Dinozzo--young, headstrong, smart, irrepressible, and he never shuts up!
    Koko is Director Vance--standing above them on the sitting wall (balcony in the show), barking out orders, and seldom getting into field work.

Do any of yours resemble TV characters?

2. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
  3. GlennR

GlennR Premium Member

Jan 11, 2019
    Ontario, Canada
    Well, if I had to pick, I'd say Willow is closest to Ziva, fearless and pretty.

Calliesmom likes this.
  4. Margi

Margi Forums Enthusiast

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    From NCIS yah--but when I think of Willow, she seems more like Penny from Big Bang. Cute, energetic, master manipulator, willing to schmooze and use her feminine wiles--and she loves shoes (crocs) LOL

5. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Premium Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Sheridan, Indiana
    Rocket is Sheldon from Big Bang.
    Cooper is just a big loveable lug- so I think I'd go with Herman Munster
    Clarabelle is CLEARLY Suzanne Sugarbaker and also Superpuppy
    Tara is Rachel Green
    Cassie is goofy, loveable, sometimes sassy, sometimes vain, and stubborn. But I'm having a hard time figuring that out.

Margi likes this.
  6. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Pinky and the Brain
    Spitfire is the Brain
    Angus is Pinky

7. Margi

Margi Forums Enthusiast

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    So Angus is the true intellect? They plot to take over the world or just the house?

Sandy in CT likes this.
  8. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    LOL Spitfire plans to take over the world. Angus just says whatever and hangs out with him. Angus is a bouncy goof that just LOVES to get petted, Spitfire is evil.

9. MissyGallant

Dec 20, 2011
    Sheridan, Indiana
    Cassie is Sue Heck. Perpetually bubbly and in desperate need of braces.

Margi likes this.
  10. MissyGallant

Dec 20, 2011
    Sheridan, Indiana
    Actually, I'm wrong about Cooper. Cooper is a side character on one episode of Friends. Right after Chandler and Joey switch apartments with Monica and Rachel, Rachel is asleep and the guy next door starts singing "Morning's Here." That is Cooper. Cooper is always so happy in the mornings that he just can't control himself and the howls come out. This is usually a half hour before my alarm goes off. So, Cooper is Morning's Here Guy. And I am the unhappy about it Rachel.

Margi and Sandy in CT like this.