Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Liam TV

Discussion in 'Behavior' started by ghggp, Feb 10, 2020.

Tags:
  1. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    What a hoot...

Liam LOVES watching TV! Especially if shelties are on!
    Do your shelties watch TV?

MidWestJen, Darren, Hanne and 5 others like this.
  2. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    He looks so comfortable! All he needs is a few potato chips and something to drink (and the remote of course) and he'd be all set!
    Both of mine will watch tv if there's dog on it (yes, especially a Sheltie!).

Hanne, ghggp and Sandy in CT like this.
  3. Bailey's Mom

Bailey's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Jun 17, 2010
    Massachusetts
    DH has the girls hooked on sports.

Piper's mom, ghggp and Sandy in CT like this.
  4. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Angus barks at them.

5. TheDailyPainter

TheDailyPainter Forums Enthusiast

Sep 19, 2019
    River watches all the time. Unfortunately there are certain commercials he hates, and will leap up from a sound sleep when he hears the music on them start!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: He barks and leaps at the screen. It would take a lot of work to break him of this, so I decided to live with this quirk. He watches intently any show with animals, and I sometimes look for things on you tube I think he would enjoy. I swear he learned a few moves from watching freestyle heeling/dog dancing videos. We both love those.

ghggp, Bailey's Mom and Sandy in CT like this.
  6. Bailey's Mom

Bailey's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Jun 17, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Commercials are challenging. Doorbells drive the girls nuts.

Piper's mom, RikyR and ghggp like this.
  7. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    Yes!!!!!!

Brodie LOVES to watch TV. I think his favorite movie so far has been A Dog's Journey, he does love hockey (according to my husband but watches basketball and football with equal interest!). Lately we watch Top Dog from A&E on Wednesday nights and here he is enthralled with that.... but he often watches alone as well. Here he is quite intent on the Rose Bowl Parade - watching in there all by himself.....
    This is after he settled down a bit watching the Dog Show in November.... he was just a tad excited over that.

When I really want to hype him up, I play this video of animal noises, he goes crazy and howls when the sheep come on...

8. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    WOW - that is one MASSIVE TV you have! I can only imagine how nuts Liam would go over it!
    Love that Brodie gets so animated - too fun to watch!

9. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    :yuckyuck

10. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    Haha!!! Yes the smaller one in the living room used to rest there but hubby always regretted getting the 65 inch instead of the 75 inch so year before last it was our gift to each other for Christmas. The 65" looks so small on the wall doesn't it! :) Hubby is EXTREMELY nearsighted, doc says worse prescription he's ever seen. Does wear heavy duty hard lens that allow him to drive. He LOVES being able to watch hockey on his hunken tv now!

Has anyone watched Top Dog on A&E? It's like Ninja Warrior for dogs! Kooper snoozes through the whole thing but Brodie loves it and then they have police stories after with the canine units.

ghggp likes this.