Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Little Trebuchet

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Darren, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Darren

Darren Premium Member

Nov 1, 2019
    I think Margi got his alias perfect with Trebuchet. As mentioned previously if he does not like something or if it is out of place then he MUST throw himself at it.
    After re-arranging the house after Christmas I've moved the little table on the stairs and put a little dog on it. Monty has decided he does not like the little dog and had been checking it out all day plotting its demise. I'd been watching him doing his little pounce pose but with it being on the stairs I thought he wouldn't have the courage to do it as he had been looking all day but then walking away. I managed to get a photo as I thought it was funny but moments later he leaped down four stairs onto the table, knocking it over :rolleyes2::banghead::lol:. It looks like he is a little doggy cannonball so I'm going to have to be super careful now with where things are placed as it appears there is no fear (should have known after the tree) Ugh little Monty is hard work and is 100% now in charge of this home :lol:

Ready to pounce
    monty38.jpg

Strike

Monty40.jpg
    What he didn't like lol

Monty39.jpg

SRW, Hanne, Calliesmom and 7 others like this.
  2. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Nothing is allowed to change without approval :ROFLMAO:

DianeP, Hanne, Calliesmom and 5 others like this.
  3. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    "There will be no dog but I!!!"

4. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    Holy cow, cannonball is right! Hope he doesn't tackle something that's going to fight back, LOL. Looks like you have your work cut out for you, Darren. But certainly cheap and endless entertainment!!! ;)

5. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Oh my, such a little feisty one! How something so small can have such a BIG personality. Certainly is keeping you on your toes!

KarenCurtis, Piper's mom and Darren like this.
  6. Margi

Margi Forums Enthusiast

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Wow he's lucky he didn't break a leg...that is amazing he would launch down stairs like that!
    As SheepofBlue said, all changes are subject to approval! I put in a new rug in the guest bath and it still has not been approved! All of them walk around it!

7. Darren

Darren Premium Member

Nov 1, 2019
    :yuckyuck:yuckyuck

lol I don't get it, if he doesn't approve, he runs, jumps on it then just walks away as if nothing happened. I'm going to have to watch him to make sure he hasn't found a way to speak with spitfire for guidance :ROFLMAO:.
    Margi, you're right, after the stairs it looks like nothing is off limits, I'm going to have to let him approve everything to make sure he doesn't injure himself.
    Gloria, Sharon he really is keeping me on my toes! His personality/naughtiness is growing so quickly now I have no idea where this will end :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, probably with me sleeping in a kennel in the yard while he has a large bed in my home :rolleyes2:

8. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Sounds like he needs to do flyball. How is he on ball drive?

Darren, Chris, KarenCurtis and 2 others like this.
  9. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    Darren! Have you not read the Sheltie Handbook?! No other dogs are allowed in the den without prior clearance. Even fake ones. Sir Monty has decided he's in charge, clearly. Let's make sure he doesn't ever have a conversation with my Miss Bossypaws.... :uhoh:

ghggp, Darren, Chris and 5 others like this.
  10. Hanne

Hanne Premium Member

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    oh Darren :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: - I love that dog :yes: