Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Lucky 13

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by Margi, Feb 22, 2021 at 7:34 PM.

1. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Koko got his turn in the big chair today. His party was attended by his son, as his grandson refused to cooperate again with the seating arrangement!
    13thb-day_portrait.jpg koko13bday.jpg koko13b-day.jpg
    He's getting a bit senile and had panic attacks at the dog park, so no more outings for Koko. He is happy staying home and is still fairly active in the backyard. He doesn't want to walk much beyond the front yard and that's ok too. When you're 13 you get to choose :)

Wendy C, Sandy in CT, Hanne and 8 others like this.
  2. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Happy Birthday Koko...lucky 13th!!!
    Love his first photo...looks professionally done although he looks a tad suspicious about that burning candle in the next photo! Love the focus with Fillion...he’s trying to will that cupcake to move towards him:ROFLMAO:!
    Come on Benson...show some respect to your grandpa! No cake for you!:lol:

Sandy in CT, Hanne, ghggp and 2 others like this.
  3. trini

trini Premium Member

Nov 13, 2013
    Love the birthday party pictures...and such a handsome birthday boy!!! Happy Birthday to Koko...staying home is just fine...being a senior gives you special privileges.
    Trini

Sandy in CT, ghggp, Sharon7 and 2 others like this.
  4. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    I know--right?? Benson has no respect! Rod was manning the camera while I was trying to get them seated. After Benny jumped down twice I told Rod to hit the shutter. He says you don't wanna try to get Dork Brains up there again? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: No just take the shots LOLOL

Sandy in CT, Hanne, ghggp and 3 others like this.
  5. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ghggp and Sharon7 like this.
  6. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    I can report from first hand that handsome Koko is just a lovely sweet gentleman of a Sheltie. Happy Birthday Koko! You look so distinguished and dapper in the big chair. Benny - you snooze you lose with the pupcakes! :lol:

Sandy in CT, Hanne, ghggp and 3 others like this.
  7. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Gosh, that first photo, he's simply Stunning. Happy birthday sweet old man.
    Is he going a little blind, Tully is and it makes her jumpy too.

Sandy in CT, ghggp and Sharon7 like this.
  8. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    I think so, but he can still follow my finger so he can still see. Hearing loss for sure. When we went to the park he kept going to the gate, or hid behind the trashcan. His back legs were literally shaking. I picked him up and held him in my lap sitting on a bench but he continued to shake. I leashed him up and kept him with me. After about 10 min when he didn't stop, I cut the visit short and went home. Second we got in the house he was fine. Broke my heart. He used to love to go around the park schmoozing all the seniors for pets and treats. :cry:

9. danisgoat

danisgoat Moderator

Jul 23, 2009
    NJ
    Happy birthday Koko! Congrats to making it to the teens!

10. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Happy Birthday, you beautiful teenager!!