Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Meet Canadian Sheepy

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Darren, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Darren

Darren Premium Member

Nov 1, 2019
    After years of trying and baskets full of toys, Monty finally has another toy he likes :eek2:
    Sheepy is a rare squeaking Canadian sheep haha. Seriously though Lisa sent Monty a Christmas toy from Canada that she had made. I just couldn't wait to try it with Monty so had to let him see it.,,,erm a little early :winkgrin:... With Montys history with toys I couldn't believe my eyes when he started playing with it as much as he did!
    It looks like Mr B and Monty have a new friend. Monty seems to be playing with Sheepy when he gets excited. He's still walking everywhere with Mr B but when I get him excited he runs and pounces on Sheepy :lol:....I've also found him giving Sheepy a few cuddles (we just can't tell Mr B that he's cheating), I'm thinking because it's so soft lol.
    Thank you Lisa for making Monty a new friend!:hugs

Monty393.jpg
    Monty394.jpg
    Monty395.jpg
    Monty396.jpg

Chris, RikyR, Margi and 13 others like this.
  2. Hanne

Hanne Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    So sweet ❤️️
    We can never know in advance if a toy will be a hit :no:

Sure he can sniff Piper, Finnie, Blueberry and not least
    Lisa´s sweet thoughts while she made it :hugs

Chris, RikyR, Darren and 6 others like this.
  3. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    It's a Monty Miracle! Broccoli competition! Lisa, you'd best fire up your sewing machine and prepare to make a dozen Sheepies....it sounds like you're on to something!

Darren, those pictures are just adorable. Monty has found his calling as a Sheepdog! :love:

Chris, RikyR, Darren and 8 others like this.
  4. Ron Atkinson

Ron Atkinson Premium Member

Oct 5, 2019
    Sugarcreek, Ohio
    That's so cool, Glad to see him enjoying his Christmas gift:) Way to go Lisa,you have earned the Monty seal of Approval!! :)

Great pictures as always Darren...

Chris, Darren, Sharon7 and 6 others like this.
  5. trini

trini Premium Member

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    What a thoughtful gift from Lisa! (y) If Mr. B gets upset just remind him of the saying ..."Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver, the other is gold"...although in this case one is white and the other is green...and while it is not easy being green it makes him extra special. Love the pictures as always.
    Trini

Chris, Darren, Margi and 7 others like this.
  6. Hanne

Hanne Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    So Wise words :yes:

7. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Outstanding, Lisa! I knew Monty would love sheepy! What’s not to like??? All natural! Yeppers, with the scent of Piper, Finny, and Blueberry… irresistible!
    Those pictures say it all Darren!
    Thanks so much for sharing!
    BTW, Liam LOVES his Sheepy! He runs around the house with it in his mouth tormenting Baron trying to entice him to play! A hit all around the world!!!

8. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    Monty must know it was made special for him - it's why he loves it! WTG, Lisa, you are a special person!!!!

Chris, Darren, ghggp and 6 others like this.
  9. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Your so sweet Darren, I’m just so happy he likes it. I knew it’d never take the place of Mr B...but glad he still wants to play some of the time with it! It was a challenge of mine to see if I could make him a toy he’d actually like:ROFLMAO:...glad I was successful!

Chris, Darren, Hanne and 6 others like this.
  10. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    This is amazing and fun news! Congrats to Monty, Darren and of course Lisa!!! Lisa you could open your own Etsy "shop" with all the cool dog things you are making! Really fun to see Monty loving another toy. :)

Chris, Darren, Hanne and 6 others like this.