Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Merry Christmas from Logan and Baron!

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by ghggp, Dec 16, 2017.

1. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    FullSizeRender.jpg It is with mixed feelings that I post my Christmas picture this year. While Christmas was always special at my house with my boys it is twinged with sadness at the loss of Mr Chance last year and the loss of Laddie and Jasmine this year! Logan and Baron are comforting and help with the loss.

We want to wish all the good folks on Sheltie Nation a Merry Christmas and a safe, happy and prosperous New Year!

2. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Premium Member

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    https://imgur.com/a/LlAGI
    Merry Christmas Gloria from Piper, Riley and myself! Christmas can be a difficult time as we remember those we've lost and our dogs are no exception but you've suffered an exceptional loss with 3 dogs lost. Give your boys a big hug from me and I hope you have a good Christmas and a happy and healthy new year.
    Also a very Merry Christmas to all you Sheltie lovers out there

corbinam, jaleely, Hanne and 2 others like this.
  3. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Merry, Merry Christmas, Gloria! I now -- it's as sad when there are fewer food bowls on the floor as when there are fewer places at the holiday table. Yet we soldier on, rejoicing in the blessings of the season.

jaleely, Hanne and ghggp like this.
  4. Hanne

Hanne Forums Enthusiast

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    Yes, understand it's very hard for you Gloria,
    I also kept so much of Mr. Chance's Christmas photo,
    I never forget his sweet paws.
    I seemed destined that Baron he does his best.:yes:

ghggp likes this.
  5. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    Merry Christmas, Gloria to you and Logan and Baron. The photo is so cute, the boys look content together. This time of year can be hard as we reflect on the ones we lost. Unpacking the Christmas boxes and finding the Sheltie angel girl's stockings can really do me in some years. But we are grateful to have had them in our lives and wouldn't have it any other way.

ghggp likes this.