Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Minnie here! i hav a complaints!

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by KarenCurtis, Jul 21, 2020.

1. KarenCurtis

KarenCurtis Premium Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    i is anoyed! hoomans i meet think i is a puppy! i is not a puppy! i is a full grown dog! puppies can not jump over 12 inch jumps! i can becuz i is a full growned dog! just becuz Sandstorm is big the hoomans think i is his puppy! i is bigger than the shelties at my frend blizzards house! hoomans do not think they are puppies! i is not a puppy.
    Minnie

2. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Meadow here - Iz wants to be a big dog so badd. I kin do what they does but Mom sez no. Yu sound likes a big dog, Minnie! Iz not abel to jump on the couch yet but just wait. I will figger it out.

3. Elei

Elei Forums Enthusiast

Jul 10, 2019
    Hi Minnie! Kip here! I am a big dog. 1 year old. But my mom says I am still a baby. She says no jumping over 4 inches until I am 18 months old!!

Piper's mom, Hanne, Sharon7 and 5 others like this.
  4. Darren

Darren Forums Enthusiast

Nov 1, 2019
    Lol I know how you feel Minnie. Everyone thinks little Monty is a puppy. I got tired of repeating the same story about 20 times when I'm out that he is just small, no they are normally a bit bigger, no I dont know his breeding backgroundand then all the questions with that. When asked now I just say yeah he's a pup, he'll get bigger :lol:

5. Elei

Elei Forums Enthusiast

Jul 10, 2019
    Minnie, if it makes you feel better, people thought my first Sheltie, Noel, was a puppy for her entire life. Even though she was oversized! So on the bright side, people will probably never think you look old!

6. Wendy C

Wendy C Forums Enthusiast

May 30, 2019
    Coop here Minnie- I iz to big to be confuzed as a pup, but have been confuzed as an Aussie doggie. Why do hoomans think that, I have a tail!! I have a wovley Tail and them Aussie dogs don’t! Hmmfff
    Minnie on the plus side sometimes puppies gets more treats and can get away with being naughty so it can come in handy! Big or small we iz the best!!

7. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Layla here. Sweetie, when you get to be my age, you'll love it when people think you're a puppy.

ghggp, DianeP, Sandy in CT and 6 others like this.
  8. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    All y'all need to watch the picture box, something called Mad Max Thunderdome. First it is cool and I want a thunder dome. But also pay close attention to master/blaster. Yes they got it mostly right, I am master. Though I never lose.

Spitfire Esquire

9. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    when travelling, I was walking Dixie and Destin- a car slowed down and the lady asked if they were related....
    too bad I wasn't walking the brown dogs together, then I could have said yes they are brother and sister:winkgrin:

10. KarenCurtis

KarenCurtis Premium Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Sandstorm here!
    if minnie does not want to be called a puppy she shud not act like a puppy! she cries wen a hooman goes outside. she cries wen mom is getting our dinner. she wants to play wen i do not! she is a wining dog! i is trying to teech her how to be a dog!