Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

minnie here! i went on a car trip!

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by KarenCurtis, Oct 17, 2020.

1. KarenCurtis

KarenCurtis Premium Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Sandstorm and i went on a car trip! we were gud! we went to new hampshire i saw mountains! minnie.
    20201016_103101.jpg

Hanne, Piper's mom, Darren and 12 others like this.
  2. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Luky you wit a vacashun! Yu look happy in the cahr. We doan get to go nowherez gud lately...
    signed, Faith, Eli and Meadow

Hanne, Piper's mom, Darren and 4 others like this.
  3. danisgoat

danisgoat Moderator

Jul 23, 2009
    NJ
    Safe travels! Adorable photos!

Piper's mom, Darren, ghggp and 2 others like this.
  4. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    First Sargent Sandstorm! Sargent Minnie! You went on deployment!! It looks fun! You are in a troop carrier!
    Colonel Underpants

Hanne, Piper's mom, Darren and 5 others like this.
  5. KarenCurtis

KarenCurtis Premium Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Sandstorm here! Colonel Underpants! i showed minnie how to be gud in the car! i showed her how to be gud in the hotel. i is a gud first sargent.

Hanne, Piper's mom, Darren and 5 others like this.
  6. Wendy C

Wendy C Premium Member

May 30, 2019
    Cooper here: I loves car rides! Mom & Dad take me every second Tuesday to someplace they calls Doggy Daycare! For fun the lady taught me some jumping moves includin jumping up and through hoops...she says I is a smart Sheltie...Mom’s smile was upside down when she said thanks cause now I can jump on the sofa! I is a smart Sheltie!! I gets to play with other dogs and we run and play chase! My new friend is huge!! I think he is part of a religious cult cause my Mom says he is a Saint named Bernard! The lady calls him Dexter and we run lots...I run so fast and Dex can’t catch me and gets tired fast. Mom says she gets a vacation when I is at this doggy place...I don’t get it!! Minnie you are lucky you stayed in a hotel and had a vacation and you was good so you may goes on another vacation sometimes! We is smart, fast and good Shelties! :)

Hanne, Piper's mom, Darren and 7 others like this.
  7. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    :yuckyuck

8. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Love this response! ❤️:ROFLMAO:

9. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    You bet you are Sandstorm!
    A successful deployment...
    A great leader and role model too!

Hanne, Piper's mom, Darren and 2 others like this.
  10. mimiretz

mimiretz Premium Member

Oct 14, 2014
    denver
    Dis Oberon. I never goes on vacashun but I goes in da car sometimes. I likes to ride! I gots my very own seatbelt so I not get hurted if someone hits us (although I thinks dat if someone hits da car dey would hurts their hand more than I would gets hurted!). And I gets to see mountains every day cause we live near dem! Maybe someday my hoomans will takes me into dem -- and maybe dere's gud things to eats in the mountains!

Hanne, Piper's mom, Darren and 3 others like this.