Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Minnie here! i went on a rode trip!

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by KarenCurtis, Oct 14, 2019.

1. KarenCurtis

KarenCurtis Premium Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Minnie here! i went on a rode trip! i was gud! i sat in the back with my bruther Sandstorm and my hooman bruther. we were in the car for hours and hours! sandstorm is an expert. we got out to play and i didnt poop. sandstorm did. we had dinner at a playground. i is ready for a bigger rode trip. i is growing up and the hoomans think it's sad. i is a very gud agility dog too. the hoomans cant keep up with me.

Wendy C, ghggp, Hanne and 10 others like this.
  2. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    WTG Minnie!!!! You are so good at everything you try - of course, car trips shouldn't be anything different! Glad you had fun and got to see new sites!!!!

ghggp, Calliesmom and KarenCurtis like this.
  3. Hanne

Hanne Premium Member

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    Big Minnie here:
    You really are a real Minnie :yes:
    When I was a puppy we lived at the other end of the country,
    we drove 3 hours to our cottage every month
    - my mom also stopped and wanted me to do business too
    - but no, I would rather sniff... So she quickly got tired of it :winkgrin:

Just to tell you we -after 9y- have moved so we now live 20 min from the cottage :wink2:

4. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Minnie, you are the BEST!
    You are learning so fast and you are a treasure to the breed... Keep up the good work!

KarenCurtis and Wendy C like this.
  5. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Private First Class Minnie! You went on a deployment. That is a trip to do something. What did you do?
    Colonel Underpants

KarenCurtis and Wendy C like this.
  6. KarenCurtis

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Minnie here!! Colonel Underpants! i played in a feeld and ate dinner at a playground! sandstorm and i sat in the car waiting for the hoomans. we rode in the car next to our hooman bruther. the hoomans did things out of the car. they were at a place called wolf hollow to see the wolves. sandstorm and i cud not see the wolves becuz we are dogs.

TheDailyPainter and Hanne like this.
  7. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Did you go into any magic rooms? They are amazing you walk in the door closes and when it opens you are somewhere else. I got to ride them with Sca when he went racing (that or we stayed in the magic house, I did not really approve of that)

Spitfire Esquire

8. KarenCurtis

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Minnie here
    i did not go into any magic rooms Sca.

9. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Angus has not seen them either and thinks I am lying. You go in and it closes, shakes then when the door opens you are somewhere else. The bad part is they are only where you are not supposed to bark, I like to tell everyone how they should behave.

Spitfire Esquire