I didn't feel like sharing this last night. Yesterday morning we went to the beach as usual. Minnie plays there with her friend Blizzard. She got into something and ingested some before I could get to her, it was black poop, pretty sure. She was fine walking home and the dogs took a nap, as usual. I got ready for the day, got busy cleaning in another room. A few hours later, after noticing the dogs were quiet, I see Minnie trying to get up, she had trouble standing and was twitching. I grabbed her and raced to the Vet, who thought it looked like a toxin was ingested, not likely blue green algae, I told her about the poop matter she ingested. The vet gave her activated charcoal, and then a shot of Valium, since there were seizure like symptoms. While we were deciding that maybe she'd be fine at home, Minnie threw up the charcoal and started screaming. I was frozen in terror! The Vet told me to get her to the Emergency all night Vet specialists, about 20 minutes away. We got Minnie in a crate and in my car in the pouring rain, the vet called ahead and the Emergency place was ready for me. I called my husband out of work to meet me there, Emergency took her right away, did vitals, put her on an IV, did an ultrasound, bloodwork, everything. She got better while there, but we had to wait a couple hours for that confirmation that she seemed fine. She stayed overnight and she is home, she's fine. I'm exhausted, and I blamed myself for not noticing sooner, and not getting to her before she ingested whatever it was! I will just be more vigilant from now on, I have to be. It also seems like Minnie had a reaction to the Valium, our regular vet thought so. Thanks for listening. Ugh!!!! $2,000.00 later, we're happy now.