Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

MINNIE!!

Discussion in 'Puppies 101' started by KarenCurtis, May 26, 2019.

1. KarenCurtis

KarenCurtis Premium Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
  2. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    OMG... cuteness overload!
    Minnie has such a sweet face!!!

Those pens are great for allowing pups to move around and play. Had one for Liam too.

She looks very content with her lamb, bone and ball! Not spoiled at all yet!

KarenCurtis likes this.
  3. KarenCurtis

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    She is adorable! She loves her pen, she feels very secure in it. She's coming out of it slowly, I'm not going to push her at all with it. If I want to take her out I pick her up, I leave the door of the pen open when we are in the same room. Last night she slept all night until just before 6 am, made a little peep! She peed a tiny bit on the rug just outside of her crate, I took her right outside and she peed! Had a little breakfast in her pen. Sandstorm wanted to steal it, but he was pretty good. Minnie is slowly eating her breakfast, not like Sandstorm at all! I'm hoping she loves food as much as he does, but she just got here, so that might take time.

Hanne likes this.
  4. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Minnie!!! What a beautiful little girl...gorgeous!

KarenCurtis likes this.
  5. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Canberra, Australia
    Wow, she is looking great and confident, no cowering or hiding in the corner for her! And obviously ready to pose for the many hundreds of photos you'll be taking!

Btw - is that the plastic pen that Ann has suggested? I've got it sitting in my cart on Amazon and thinking about getting it before I cancel my Prime membership. Love to hear if she stays in it ok, my old pen is metal and used to scare Deska (and Tully worked out how to climb out anyway).

KarenCurtis likes this.
  6. KarenCurtis

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    It is the one Ann suggested, and it's THE best thing I bought! We are taking it to my mother's today- it just folds up, is very light weight. Minnie feels really comfortable in it.

Caro likes this.
  7. trini

trini Premium Member

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate ny
    What a precious face...Minnie is 100% adorable. :)

KarenCurtis likes this.
  8. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    She is adorable!!!! I love her!!!!

We have the pen as well but it didn't work as is for us since Kooper managed to move it all over the house, tip it over, etc. But it worked extremely well split in 2 sections as gates for some of our wider openings. I will try again when we get another (haha).

How was she at Grandma's?

Calliesmom, Caro and KarenCurtis like this.
  9. KarenCurtis

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    20190526_091839.jpg
    We see Nana today!

10. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    :):):):):)

Has she does any singing for you? She is SOOOOO cute!

And what does Sandstorm say?

Calliesmom and KarenCurtis like this.