1. Guest - Please ensure that you have read the Missing Sheltie Rules before starting a thread.
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Missing/stolen Sheltie

Discussion in 'Missing Shelties' started by Piper's mom, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Premium Member

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Saw this posted on Facebook this evening of a missing/stolen Sheltie and thought I'd post it here. He is a sable Sheltie (from the picture shown) but looked like he'd been trimmed a bit (if it was a recent picture).

We believe someone in the county stole out beloved dog-(maybe for a Christmas present?) He disappeared from our yard in Omak on Dec. 6th, 2017. Tracks in the snow suggest that he was snatched. I have put up posters, stuffed mail boxes, contacted local agencies but have heard nothing. I am now counting on the cyber world to help me out. For all of you that have had a beloved pet go missing I appeal to you. Please take this post and "share it" "like it" or comment on it and spread it to as many people as can be in Okanogan County. We believe he is out there and someone will recognize him- there aren't that many shelties in this area, I'm sure he'll be noticed. THERE IS A $200 REWARD FOR A SUCCESSFUL RECOVERY OF OUR DOG. My kids still cry that he is gone so I'm not giving up looking for him. Do pet thieves not realize that they are part of your family? He is knee high and weighs about 20 lbs. Please call 509-429-7331 or email kurt@ncidata.com. Feel free to print up the poster on LostMyDoggie.com or Pawboost.com and post it everywhere that more people might see it. He may be in Oroville or Tonasket. YOU MAY MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE TO GETTING HIM BACK. Thank you.

2. ghggp

ghggp Premium Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    How absolutely heartbreaking!!! Thanks for alerting Sheltie Nation!

Can you post the actual flyer so a picture of Sheltie can maybe jogs someone's mind?

I am so glad I have a six foot stockade wooden fence with a padlock!

I hope they find their precious pup!

Piper's mom likes this.
  3. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Premium Member

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Sorry Gloria...I forgot that I could save the picture on Facebook lol. Thanks for the reminder. Here's the picture of the sweet boy.
    https://imgur.com/a/w7B8p