Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Montys still around

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Darren, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Darren

Darren Premium Member

Nov 1, 2019
    Hi everyone, apologies for not being around much this new year. Things are crazy over here with the virus and leaving Europe etc. I'm working very long days so not really had time to do anything other than sleep, while my mom has the task of looking after everyone while I keep my distance just in case.

Monty is still being Monty and is driving her crazy. She has reported chewed phones, table climbing, sleeping on chairs, door scratching, lots of barking, zoomies all over the house I could go on for hours :ROFLMAO:. I don't know what's left to come but he still seems to be getting more confident as the months go on, I'm afraid where it will all end :ROFLMAO: Just after Christmas he thought he was 10 feet tall and was trying to hop onto the kitchen counters again...luckily without success :lol:

Monty and Mr Broccoli's friendship is still going strong and they still can't be seperated :lol:.
    I hope you're all having a great new year and I hope be back regular very soon :hugs

Monty301.jpg

2. trini

trini Premium Member

Nov 13, 2013
    Darren, so good to hear from you and Monty. It is a hard time for everyone with this pandemic, life simply isn't "normal" right now. I am sure Monty is keeping your Mom on her toes with all his antics! :ROFLMAO: What a hoot that little lad is! Stay safe!!
    Trini

Hanne, Darren, Sandy in CT and 4 others like this.
  3. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Awesome news that our little Monty is back to full strength! Good for him... maybe not so good for your mom!
    Thanks for letting us know you are all safe! We all get concerned when a member does not post for a while with the virus and all!
    Hope your long hours resolve soon! Until then... take care!

Darren, Sandy in CT, Sharon7 and 2 others like this.
  4. GlennR

GlennR Premium Member

Jan 11, 2019
    Ontario, Canada
    Thanks for the update. It's good to hear that Monty is doing well.

5. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Thanks for touching base with us Darren, glad to hear Monty is still himself!
    Here’s hoping all your hard work is over soon and you can relax!

6. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Darren, please take good care of yourself -- it's so dangerous in England right now. Thanks for popping in with a Monty update -- and hugs to your Mum for all her selfless support! :hugs

7. RikyR

RikyR Premium Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Baton Rouge LA
    Stay safe! Everyone!

8. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    We miss you and Monty, Darren! Hope your work is going well and you're all back together soon foiling Monty antics. Please take care and stay safe!

9. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Phew, was a bit worried when you weren't around for a while - glad you are OK even if rushed off your feet. Your mom is pretty heroic taking Monty on, I hope she gets at least a few laughs out of it in spite of his non-stop naughtiness. Take care of yourself!!!

Hanne, Darren, Sandy in CT and 3 others like this.
  10. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    When he leaves Mom will miss him I bet. I had a dog that Mom described as 'a LOT of company' he was why I got Shelties.

Darren, Sandy in CT, ghggp and 2 others like this.