Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

More indoor games

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by GlennR, Sep 21, 2019.

1. GlennR

GlennR Premium Member

Jan 11, 2019
    Ontario, Canada
    We were watching BBQ Brawl with Bobby Flay and Mike Symon but Willow got bored with that. Normally Willow wants to be chased but here she is "chasing" my son who she conned into playing with her, alternating moon eyes with little barks until she got him up off the couch. She's better at moving him than I am. :)

The game alternates as to who is chasing who but Willow always takes a toy along whether she is taking the role of the predator or the prey.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Animals/...9181643-1540990501631428436-IMG_2009-1280.mp4

Willow makes us laugh every single day.

Calliesmom, RikyR, ghggp and 3 others like this.
  2. Cindy

Cindy Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    San Francisco Bay Area, CA
    love her cute little high tail and fluffy bum!
    Gavin never had much of a high tail; it only goes up when he poops!

Calliesmom, GlennR and ghggp like this.
  3. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    She's a master at getting what she wants, all right. So cute. She is so fluffy already I think she'll have a really big coat. I remember our little Ally who came to us at 1.5 years of age, had kind of a short coat, so we thought she'd be easy to groom - well at age 3 she suddenly poofed and wow she had an enormous coat - big pantaloons, thick tail, big ruff. A pain to brush but she was so dang cute.

Calliesmom, GlennR and ghggp like this.
  4. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Yeppers... makes me laugh...
    So adorable with her toy in her mouth!

Calliesmom and GlennR like this.