Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Muddy mutts

Discussion in 'Other Equipment' started by BarbV, Dec 5, 2013.

1. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

http://muddymutts.ca/

I have just made the decision to bring these into my store.....I think its made for Shelties.....what do you think?

2. Emmasmom

Emmasmom Forums Sage

Apr 2, 2010
    Canada
    Man - those would work for Liam.

3. melbell

melbell Forums Enthusiast

Feb 4, 2013
    Erie, Pennyslvania
    those are so cool! Luckily, neither one of mine play in mud too much. Ruutu just jumps in road puddles :rolleyes2:

4. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Stepping outside the box! OMG.

I could have used this when Melli cut her paw and kept licking rather than me losing tons of sleep "watching her" and using her rain slicker to keep her from reaching the spot more or less til it healed.

Thinking how GREAT this would be for lick granulomas and flank hot spots, healing after a spay or other surgery rather than a cone, etc.

Thanks for posting.

5. Tabitha

Tabitha Forums Enthusiast

Apr 5, 2013
    Lubbock, Texas
    I would have loved to have one of those after Dixie was spayed. Jody loves to run in the wet grass then dirt.:rolleyes2: So it would also be good for him. If I were getting one my concerns would be the dogs peeing on themselves. What are the potty holes like?

6. Shelby's mom

Shelby's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2012
    Looks like a great idea. Shelby loves to run in the mud. Would also be great when we go camping, it always rains and you know you can't keep a sheltie cooped up inside a smal, camper. And I hate the mess of walking in the rain.

Would also be good at keeping all the snow off the under belly and butt too!

But I would also like to know about the potty holes.

7. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

Potty holes uncovered. Girls and Boys