Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

My Hoomans Is Mean!

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by mimiretz, May 8, 2018.

1. mimiretz

mimiretz Forums Enthusiast

Oct 14, 2014
    denver
    Dis Oberon. One of my jobs is to help keep the room with all the food clean. When one of my hoomans drops some food, I eats it. I eats it because it's one of my jobs, not cause I like it. Well, tonite my hooman dad spills someting that smells like olives but is liquid, not solid. My hoomans would not let me lick it up! I failed at my job because they are mean!

Sharon7 likes this.
  2. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Don't worry Oberon... maybe they thought it might upset your tummy?

3. Chris

Chris Forums Celebrity

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Was it shaken,not stirred?
    Layla

mimiretz and Sharon7 like this.
  4. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Forums Sage

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    I am like lightning so there is no choice but to let Spitfire have it.... Now that Angus guy well he eats anything not just food.

Signed
    Spitfire Esquire

Sharon7 likes this.
  5. Sharon7

Sharon7 Forums Enthusiast

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    :yuckyuck :lol:

6. Cara Sandler

Cara Sandler Forums Enthusiast

Jul 11, 2015
    Florida
    Skylar Faith here. I have had to go to the hospital more than once because I ate something I shouldn't have. It was not any fun AND now my arm is bald. So you should not eat things from the floor either because your arm will be shaved and they will put an IV in your arm.

7. JacqueZ

JacqueZ Forums Enthusiast

Oct 4, 2012
    Akron, Ohio
    Dis is Mango, my girl would not let me clean the floor today either even though she spilled the brown dots all over! She saids it's not good for me, but it smelled plenty goods for me and she was eating them so clearly sharing is good? The peoples have strange rules, I is getting in trouble for helping cleaning the counters too, but I'm just being pro...preacti...stopping problems before they start. Do dey know how many crumbs I saved by eatings all the banananana breads?

mimiretz likes this.
  8. JacqueZ

JacqueZ Forums Enthusiast

Oct 4, 2012
    Akron, Ohio
    ps. I ate the lemon breads off the counter too. I'm really good at my job!

mimiretz and Jams like this.
  9. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Forums Sage

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Weez went to the party house and saw Mom. Not sure why she is called that as she is not my Momma... Anyway she pets me and rubs my ears and I like her a lot. Then weez got ice cubes but Spitfire caused a problem. But then weez got patato chips. Then when our sheep picked me up he tasted salty so I hand to lick him. But she would not let me collect stuff. There was a lot of things Angus needed to collect...

10. Hanne

Hanne Forums Enthusiast

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    Minnie here:
    Hello all my dogs friends - you are more lucky than me, because I may not take anything falling on the floor, I must first have permission. :mad1:
    But mom has not discovered that sometimes - something is squirting on the floor when she has fried meat :fl
    so when she's gone out of the kitchen, I just wash the floor to help her - so I'm a good dog

mimiretz and JacqueZ like this.