Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

National Adoption Weekend - April 20-21

Discussion in 'Events' started by BarbV, Apr 18, 2013.

1. BarbV

BarbV Premium Member

Hey!

April is Pet Appreciation Month at my stores in Canada. Throughout the month of April, we have been collecting both cash and product (new and gently used) donations for our rescues. 100% of all donations go directly to the local charities. We collected $615,000 last year. Our national goal this year is $800,000.

I just wanted to let you all know that this coming weekend is Pet Valu's National Adoption Weekend. All the local stores will have dogs, cats, or small animals from local rescues and shelters in store, available for future adoption (please note: adoption from rescues is NOT an immediate process, it might take up to several weeks to go through a screening process)

Please drop by your local Pet Valu store and lend your support for animals in need. Many stores will be having nail drives, raffles, face-painting, and other fun events. Again 100% of proceeds go the charities involved.

Thanks so much in advance for your giving!

(and I hope I did not violate any forum rules by posting this) :hide

2. Dexter'sMom

Dexter'sMom Forums Enthusiast

Dec 29, 2011
    Ottawa Ont Canada
    Good luck Barb!!
    I hope there are lots of successful adoptions!!!
    :hugs

3. Emmasmom

Emmasmom Premium Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Canada
    I entered my gang in the local store's cutest pet pictures.

4. BarbV

BarbV Premium Member

How could they not win! :smile2: