Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Nature walk

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Darren, May 17, 2020.

1. Darren

Darren Premium Member

Nov 1, 2019
    Our lockdown has been lifted so we've been out for a little nature walk so the girls and Monty could remember what outdoors was like lol.

Typical though, I try to get a nice shot of the ducks and Monty walks into the middle of the shot and pee's :banghead::lol:

Monty124.jpg
    Monty125.jpg
    Monty126.jpg
    Monty127.jpg Monty128.jpg

2. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    Monty's just giving new meaning to the term "photobombing," Darren..... :ROFLMAO: Seriously, great shots and beautiful scenery, and your girls are just darling. You certainly have some glorious spots where you live! Good boy, Monty, for not herding the geese! (y)

3. RikyR

RikyR Premium Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Baton Rouge LA
    Great photos! With all those goslings, those geese must be very use to people/dogs being near them.

4. Wendy C

Wendy C Premium Member

May 30, 2019
    Paris, Ontario CANADA
    Wonderful pictures Darren. Looks like a lovely walk. How old are your girls? Very pretty! :)

5. Hanne

Hanne Premium Member

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    Everyone is lovely pictures - Darren :yes:
    but I find that picture with your girls holding hands and Monty so peaceful :hugs

Sandy in CT, Calliesmom and Darren like this.
  6. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    Wow, what beautiful surroundings. So glad you had a nice day out finally. The girls and Monty always add to the scenery! I too love the photo of them holding hands and walking with Monty. What a lovely family.

We were meant to go to Britain in September for a horseback vacation in Dartmoor and then visit friends in Dorset but obviously that is off. GBR is one of our very favorite places to visit. SIGH. Maybe next year.

Sandy in CT, Calliesmom and Darren like this.
  7. Margi

Margi Forums Enthusiast

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Aww your daughters are adorable! Is the youngest a human Monty?? LOL
    Hey where is Mr B.????

Sandy in CT, Calliesmom and Ann like this.
  8. Darren

Darren Premium Member

Nov 1, 2019
    He did the photobomb on purpose Ann, I'm sure of it lol. He did not bother at all with the ducks,swans, geese. He hardly even gave them a glance :confused2:

All the birds were really tame considering everywhere was on lockdown. I would have thought they would not really have seen anyone.

Thanks Wendy, the eldest is 8 and little terror is 5 lol.

Hanne - It was soo peacful......then a few minutes later they were arguing about whos turn it was to hold Monty :lol:

That horseback trip sounds awesome, I'm sorry you've had to put it back. This country is great (in places) but the weather is such a let down as it rains a lot. Saying that after seeing all you complain about snow in May then Englands weather is not looking too bad haha.

How did you guess :lol::lol::lol:
    Mr B was in my pocket lol. He's quite good outside when he has the girls to keep him busy but every so often he will run back and I have to show him that Mr Broccoli is still there :ROFLMAO:

9. GlennR

GlennR Premium Member

Jan 11, 2019
    Ontario, Canada
    Great photos. I have no idea when they'll open our parks and trails here but for sure it will be welcome when they do.

10. Margi

Margi Forums Enthusiast

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    27 years teaching grades 4-8th--you can spot them a mile off! Plus her face in the one pic was a dead giveaway! LOL