Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Not spoiled at all

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by MissyGallant, Sep 19, 2019.

1. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Forums Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2011
    We just washed the dog beds and turns out- we have nine dog beds. Nine. We also have 2 duck toys, a material soccer ball, sheltie, penguin and monkey, and a large pile of other dog toys.

2. sable

sable Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2008
    Your lucky you have 9. Buck chewed all of his up (3). Yes he has a toy box. I swear its like
    having a toddler around? Gotta watch where your walking around here in the family room.
    Glad you got all beds done, with great behavior they are not chewed up.

3. GlennR

GlennR Premium Member

Jan 11, 2019
    Ontario, Canada
    Willow has a toy box too. She loves to empty it, carrying her toys around and dropping them everywhere.

Sandy in CT, Sharon7 and Calliesmom like this.
  4. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Angus ate his toy box. No beds either as Sca would eat them. Yes everyone thinks they are starving here....

5. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    We have a toy box downstairs. Layla has her *personal* toy shelf in the bedroom. Bitsy Boodle has nine thousand plush balls scattered in every room. No joke. IMG_0189.jpg

6. Shelby's mom

Shelby's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2012
    Shelby has toy boxes on each floor of the house. And she must have about 20 tennis balls somewhere in this house. I swear she has more toys than I ever did.

7. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    OMG :yuckyuck:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Calliesmom and Sandy in CT like this.
  8. take4roll10

take4roll10 Moderator

Aug 31, 2009
    These sheltie are so spoiled and you know what? They all deserve to be!

Bailey has 3 beds scattered throughout to house, a toy box that is overflowing with toys, and...

....she has her own bedroom! Her bedroom is painted a light purple for the princess that she is. She has a couch, blanket, crate, bed, toys and her name printed on the wall. We gate her in her bedroom when we're not home, so we can keep an eye on her with the doggie cam.

RikyR, Shelby's mom, Hanne and 2 others like this.
  9. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Forums Sage

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    Bailey wins the prize!!!!

We have dogs toys scattered all over that I am constantly picking up, as well as seashells - Brodie took a liking to a dish of shells we have collected over the years so we removed all but the largest. He tosses them around, talks to them, leaves them all over. Regardless of what the dogs do, nothing is like the legos that used to be everywhere so we are at least, improving with time.

Hanne and Calliesmom like this.
  10. Cindy

Cindy Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    San Francisco Bay Area, CA
    I want to see this sheltie bedroom!!!

RikyR, take4roll10 and Calliesmom like this.