Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Pedigree brag

Discussion in 'Show Brags!' started by SheltieLuver, Mar 8, 2011.

1. SheltieLuver

SheltieLuver Forums Enthusiast

Aug 31, 2008
    South Carolina
    So proud to announce that Gilly's sire, Dolby... is now BISS GCH Solange Surround Sound! Quickly obtaining 7 majors in the special class. This is such a deserving young dog. Huge congrats to his owner! This ad was before he finished his GCH. http://www.sheltiesonline.com/ad_archive_2011/solange_010811.html Just so proud to have his son.

2. tofu pup

tofu pup Moderator

Aug 28, 2009
    Brooklyn, NY
    I remember watching Dolby and his litter sister in the Futurity at the Perry GA national, and being so impressed with both of them. It's nice to see him all grown up and continuing to be very successful!

3. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

Well, congrats! It's great to see the lineage of our pups hold up!

Even though Bacca is a companion pup, I'm thrilled every time I see one of his siblings or parents or cousins win a new title. It just reminds that I chose well when I found this breeder.

4. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
  5. Lightplum

Lightplum Forums Sage

Jan 4, 2009
    Rhode Island
    I think this is the most important thing...I hate when I see these sensational puppies that everyone is falling over when they are out (and they are campaigned to get their name out there), than they are finished and you never see them out again, but people use them based on their puppyhood record/career.

I like to see that time tested quality, and producing strong quality. I think that is something the breed needs. And Dolby seems to be doing that nicely. Congrats!!!

6. dawns2shelties

dawns2shelties Forums Sage

I saw this add a few days ago. He really caught my eye. Stunning!