Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Pet Expo Ottawa!

Discussion in 'Events' started by BarbV, Oct 15, 2012.

1. BarbV

BarbV Premium Member

Finally, Ottawa get is getting a major pet tradeshow at the new CE centre at Uplands.

http://www.caneastshows.ca/ottawa-pet-expo

I'm so excited that we have finally gotten a big event for pets in Ottawa! Long time coming.

2. OntarioSheltie

OntarioSheltie Forums Celebrity

Apr 29, 2008
    Ontario, Canada
    Cool! I'm sure you're going to have a great time!

If you want to see cool you should come check out Woofstock in Toronto some time, it would be worth the trip! Its the largest Expo in north america that is dedicated to dogs. It is amazing!

3. BarbV

BarbV Premium Member

I wish we had the same here! Small town Ottawa apparently is not up for it yet.

4. Emmasmom

Emmasmom Premium Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Canada
    Have a blast. I would love to make a road trip.

5. Dexter'sMom

Dexter'sMom Forums Enthusiast

Dec 29, 2011
    Ottawa Ont Canada
    Where is it going to be.? What's the CE Centre Barb.

6. BarbV

BarbV Premium Member

It's a new facility near the airport. If you click on the link I provided above, it should give directions. I'll be there on Saturday at the PV booth from 10:00 a.m. to 1 p.m. Perhaps with dogs....I've not decided yet.

This is a first for Ottawa....a major tradeshow for Pets! I'm really looking forward to it!

PV will have a booth there. I'm there on Saturday, Nov 10th from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. - maybe with the boys! I'm also sponsoring a booth for a rescue....Loyal Rescues! www.loyalrescues.com Check them out, they have some really amazing dogs looking for homes!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  7. GChiu

GChiu Forums Enthusiast

Would love to check this out!

8. Meldor

Meldor Forums Enthusiast

Aug 15, 2011
    Ottawa
    I'm really excited about this! I'm probably going to attend Saturday also, but I will not be bringing Kyara as that will definitely be too much action for my skittish girl :lol:. I'll bring the BF instead :razz:.

9. Dexter'sMom

Dexter'sMom Forums Enthusiast

Dec 29, 2011
    Ottawa Ont Canada
    Meet and greet?

It would be nice if us locals could meet up somewhere..just a thought
    :smile2:

10. BarbV

BarbV Premium Member

Great thought! I'm still trying to figure out the logistics of the event, but wouldn't it be neat if we met up and had a Sheltie parade though the trade show! Even 5 dogs would make a statement!