Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

PetSmart Black Friday Ad

Discussion in 'Toys' started by Gingers Mom, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Gingers Mom

Gingers Mom Forums Enthusiast

Dec 6, 2008
    Hopewell, NJ
  2. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    All yours. I will be hiding that day (well playing with Sca) as I don't do crowds :eek2:

3. RonandJan

RonandJan Forums Enthusiast

Jul 27, 2009
    Windward, FL
    Sheep of Blue............we're with you. We go way far afield. The Friday after Thanksgiving is the official cutting o' the greens. We take the dogs and wonder far and wide in the wilds of Connecticut and Massachusetts, far, far, far away from any crowds.

But thank you for the link to the sale. I will show my MIL (Teddy the Terror's owner).

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  4. take4roll10

take4roll10 Moderator

Aug 31, 2009
    x3....I don't go near any stores that day.

5. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    I'm totally there! I HATE the crowds...but with crates at 50% off and a puppy on the way, I can't stay away :)

Any idea what time they open?

6. take4roll10

take4roll10 Moderator

Aug 31, 2009
    that $7.99 bed is pretty awesome. I just spent $40 on a new bed because Bailey ate a hole in her old one. She's trying to eat this one too!

Good deal

Corbinam, the hours might vary depending on where you live. You might want to call them and ask.

7. Gingers Mom

Gingers Mom Forums Enthusiast

Dec 6, 2008
    Hopewell, NJ
    You can almost always buy the sales online and not deal with the crowds. I don't know about Petsmart, but most stores offer the same sales online.

8. Smudge

Smudge Forums Sage

Jun 2, 2009
    AR
    I'm thinking about those crates myself.

But alas...it is not to be. For I will be either stuffed behind a register or cowering, trying to dodge the hateful people who got thirty minutes of sleep the night before to purchase a tv/camera/dvd player for not so reduced prices.

Somebody save me! :sadsmile:

Every year I get stuck behind a register. This year I was told I was going to be guarding tvs, but I always end up behind a register. I'll be so glad when it's over! Our back room is so jam packed nobody can move back there! :mad:

It ain't Christmas until old ladies beat the triggerfish out of each other over a Tickle Me Elmo. That's what my sister always says. :lol:

9. take4roll10

take4roll10 Moderator

Aug 31, 2009
    Online is the way to go! I used to work in retail. Black friday is a scary, scary day

10. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    I agree that buying online is better...but in this case I don't know what the shipping and handling on a crate would be!

And Petsmart in my area opens at 7 am, so that's much better than 3 or 4 like some other stores around here!