Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Piper and Finnie at Meet the Breeds

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by Piper's mom, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Volunteered at our local exhibition for Meet the Breeds (can't believe they're changing the name to Meet the Pet Breeds...politically correctness stupidity!) with Piper and Finnie. Lots of socialization for Finnie and Piper loved it...social butterfly that he is!

Jams, RikyR, ghggp and 1 other person like this.
  2. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    What great ambassadors for the breed Lisa! Good going Piper and Finnie... congrats!

Piper's mom likes this.
  3. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    they look like they are having a great time:yes:

Piper's mom likes this.
  4. Piper's mom

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    They had fun...towards the end Finnie was getting tired of all the attention (3 hours) and he'd go in his crate every now and then. I gotta say people liked Piper more...some lady's would hold his head and just go awwwww...made me snicker but he does have a sweet face.

Hanne likes this.
  5. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    Ohio
    How cool! Such good little sheltie ambassadors :)

Is Finnie almost as tall as Piper?!? He’s growing like a weed! And so handsome.

6. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    I can see that Piper would get a lot of attention- he's got the full sheltie thing going on and poor Finnie- out of the adorable puppy stage and not at the beautiful adult stage yet.
    that's cool that Finnie would go to his crate when he needed to- good boy:yes:

Piper's mom likes this.
  7. Piper's mom

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    He's getting there....Piper is 13 3/4" tall and Finnie is 13" now so almost at Piper's height. Finnie's sire is 15 3/4 inches tall so hopefully Finnie won't go over (although it really doesn't matter to me as obedience is my passion). Pretty soon Finnie will be able to boss Piper around lol.

Calliesmom and corbinam like this.
  8. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    wow- so Piper is Destin sized.... I would have guessed Dixie sized..........

9. Sharon7

Sharon7 Forums Enthusiast

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    Two very handsome representatives of our beloved breed! I can see why they would be a big hit. Yep, Finnie is at the coyote-look stage, but I think his markings are very striking.

10. Piper's mom

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    He packs a big personality into a small dog!:)