Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Please welcome little Laddie to our SN family.

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by trini, Dec 12, 2020.

1. trini

trini Premium Member

Nov 13, 2013
    Today a little 4 month old sable boy, who came from the same kennel that my Faelee's sire came from, joined our family. Laddie was being grown out for show but his breeders decided to place him in a pet home as they had 2 other show males already. He is a little sweetheart and is already settling in well...a very stable personality. He and our big Pommie boy, Panda, have had fun racing around the yard, play bowing and Panda was busy showing Laddie all the sights to look at beyond the fence. They will be great pals. I only wish my Faelee was here to welcome her wee "brother", we miss her so much, but hopefully she is smiling down from doggie heaven.

Although this was way sooner than I had planned to get a new Sheltie, I am so thankful to a dear friend who let me know that this little pup, who carries an emotional tie to our Faelee, had become available.

Our home once again feels like "our" home with a Sheltie in our midst.
    Trini

Laddie.JPG Laddie and Panda  2.JPG Laddie and Panda inside.JPG Laddie and Panda.JPG

2. tofu pup

tofu pup Moderator

Aug 28, 2009
    Brooklyn, NY
    Oh Trini, this is just the nicest news. Congratulations to you and your family, and Welcome Home to Laddie!

I am so glad that Panda is giving him a warm welcome and showing him around. They look like they are discussing Important Topics in that last photo. What a lucky guy Laddie is, to have found his home with you. <3

3. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Trini, tears of joy are just streaming down my face! I am just overjoyed for you! God had a bigger plan for you! Your early Christmas present will be cherished! Laddie is just adorable! Panda is being such a good brother! Faelee Is indeed smiling from Rainbow bridge! Don’t think for one moment that he did not have something to with Laddie ending up with you! Bless your breeder!

looking forward to more great pictures to come!

4. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    SQEEEEEEEE!!! I need to pet him! Though I do notice the orange with a black marked tail. Be sure it is not a "T" I think that was a warning mark on Spitfire that I ignored.....

5. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Trini, you know I'm shedding tears of joy over your new little addition. He is just darling and I predict many happy days of puppy antics in your future. I'm sure he will bring you much joy! :love:

6. Margi

Margi Forums Enthusiast

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Best present ever! Congrats!

Darren, trini, KarenCurtis and 3 others like this.
  7. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    Congrats- he's adorable and just in time for Christmas:yes:

8. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Trini, this just cements my belief that the universe will bring us a new dog at the "right" time, even if it isn't our "right time". I am SO glad you said yes to this precious little guy. His being from Faelee's kennel is just the emotional lift you needed. Of course you still miss the ones departed not long ago but I truly hope this little guy will bring you much joy over many, many years. I love his being pals with Panda.

Will really enjoy hearing about all his puppy antics and adventures and of course lots of picture. Congratulations - I have tears in my eyes. :hugs

9. pomshe

pomshe Forums Enthusiast

Apr 6, 2015
    Pittsburgh
    Gorgeous little pup! So sweet that Panda is obviously taken with him!

10. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️