This morning Kip's muzzle was slightly swollen on one side, then got more swollen. I took him to the vet, and she thinks he got stung by something (bee/wasp/yellow jacket - we don't know) and had an allergic reaction. The swollen area is very sore and he doesn't want to be touched on his face. Otherwise he still eats and is lively, but doesn't want to play with his toys. I think his muzzle hurts too much. The vet gave Kip a antihistamine, and I'm watching him closely to make sure it doesn't get worse. Poor Kip, I feel so sorry for him. I can't wait for him to be his normal happy self again.