Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Portable on the go dog shower

Discussion in 'Other Equipment' started by Piper's mom, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    I ordered this portable shower from Amazon (sorry Margi hahaha...another link for you to buy something for your dogs)
    https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00TUA98JA/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Now that the weather is getting hot I thought what a great idea to cool them off while on a walk!
    I'm going to start using the stroller again with these two and I'll have the ability to carry a couple extra water bottles with me. Keep cool and walk on lol!

2. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    I've seen that before but never really thought about buying one but it could be useful in the southern summers.......

Piper's mom and ghggp like this.
  3. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Here too. I know it won't soak their whole body but just wetting the neck is enough to cool them down. Would be good for those who do agility or outdoor classes.

Calliesmom likes this.
  4. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Omg you're relentless LOL and I'm so weak!
    STawwwpppp LOL
    Must.Not.Buy.More.Stuff....

Calliesmom and Piper's mom like this.
  5. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Ok ok ok....I don't need anymore dog stuff lol. Although.......

Margi and Calliesmom like this.
  6. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    although???? must be something else on the wish list................

Piper's mom and Margi like this.
  7. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Isn't there always :ROFLMAO:

I NEED to buy Finnie another collar...for the life of me I cannot find his! Piper has a blue martingale and Finnie has a brown one. I remember taking it off him about 3 weeks ago (they typically don't wear them in the house or yard) and when I looked for it afterwards I couldn't find it. Since then I've been using a slip collar on him hoping I'd find his but no luck. How does it just disappear???
    For that though we need to go to the pet store.

8. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    around here, collars that can't be found have generally been chewed/eaten:winkgrin:

Hanne, Piper's mom and Sharon7 like this.
  9. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    Brodie would be like "but I didn't bark, why are you doing this to me???" (we use a water squiter at training classes when anyone gets too barky...) Have to let us know how the puppers like it.

Calliesmom and Piper's mom like this.
  10. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    It came today and I attached it to a 1 litre pop bottle and it was a big game (of course) lol! Very good spray and Finnie was jumping up in the air to try to get the water, Piper of course was barking and trying to run through it:ROFLMAO:!
    Going to have to teach them that this isn't a game (although it could be lol)...everything is a game to these two when it involves water lol.

Sandy in CT likes this.