Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Prayers needed for families of sheltie mix Sasha.

Discussion in 'Sheltie Angels' started by Mally's Mom, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Mally's Mom

Mally's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2009
    Illinois
    Please pray for my co-worker, Ken and his wife who had to have their dog put to sleep last Saturday. Sasha was 13 year's old and she was an American Eskimo/Sheltie Mix. A beautiful, sweet dog. Ken brought her to work several times, and she sat up by me at the front desk while I answered phones. Sasha had a cancerous tumor. (something with the kidney's) Sasha did live a full life. She would spend summer's on the farm with Ken's folks, as well. Many people knew and loved Sasha. Please pray for all of them she left behind. Thank you.

2. elaine2004

elaine2004 Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2008
    Landaff, NH
    RIP Sasha

My sympathies go out ot you and Sashas' family . It's difficult to lose them no matter their age. They are family and they are loved so much and their passing hits hard.:cry:

3. mbfrench

mbfrench Forums Celebrity

Aug 2, 2009
    Our sympathy as well to the family & you.They make such an impact in our lives,it is never easy to see them go.Will be saying a prayer for the owners.

4. take4roll10

take4roll10 Moderator

Aug 31, 2009
    my sympathies to you and Sasha's family.

5. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    A Farewell Prayer for Sasha

Dear St. Francis,
    Please welcome Sasha to dwell at Rainbow Bridge and hold her family in the palm of your comforting hand.
    In His name,
    Amen :sadsmile:

6. Phebe*DD

Phebe*DD Forums Enthusiast

May 18, 2009
    New Mexico
    and amen. :sadsmile:

7. Mally's Mom

Mally's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2009
    Illinois
    My thanks to all of you for your beautiful words, thoughts and prayers going out to my co-worker Ken and his wife, their family and friends on the passing of their beloved Sasha. I will let them know. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Sasha was a wonderful dog, many loved her.