Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Princess Spitfire

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by SheepOfBlue, Jun 15, 2021.

1. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Yes the orange horror :ROFLMAO: For a dog that chases thunder and acts like a Gremlin when wet he hates to get his tootsies wet. Due to a variety of things I got behind on mowing and when you have zero clearance like him well.... So I did get everything mown but it was dewy this morning. So instead of going out to do his business he paced on the porch then finally walked out in Angus footsteps where the dew had been knocked off. Such a princess sometimes :ROFLMAO:

2. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Hilarious! :ROFLMAO: They do surprise us sometimes. A lot of mine have been the same way about walking onto wet grass to do their business.

ghggp, Ron Atkinson, Darren and 2 others like this.
  3. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    I was thinking that maybe there was something I didn't know about Spitfire.......:winkgrin:

Ron Atkinson, Darren, RikyR and 4 others like this.
  4. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    I saw the thread and thought huh?...now it makes sense :ROFLMAO:
    Piper is a princess when the snow is melting, he’ll follow that melting snow pile as long as the grass is soggy lol...makes me lol.

ghggp, Ron Atkinson, Darren and 3 others like this.
  5. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Forums Sage

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    Haha!!! I typically mow our potty area down closer to the ground, the past few weeks I've been trying to let grass grow there after we had a 'Spider' in for some tree removal. I've been getting the evil eye from everyone, especially he last few days when we've had rain.... They do NOT like wet grass touching them while they are trying to squat to pee! Mine hate to get their pee-pees wet.... tough when one is a small standard dachshund :)

ghggp, Ron Atkinson, Darren and 5 others like this.
  6. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009
    If you cut it short here it dies in August. I always laugh when I see the guy think he is making it look like a golf course. Of course unlike that course he does not furtilize it constantly and water it daily.

7. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Ewwww! Wet feet! Yuckums!!!

ghggp, Ron Atkinson, Darren and 3 others like this.
  8. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009
    He was so funny this morning. The porch was damp and he REALLY needed to do his business. But he was pacing on the dry foot under the overhang. He would start like he was going out then turn back and pace. Start to lay down like 'not going out' but had to so would not finish sitting. It would have been mean to laugh at him but for all the times he got me I was dying laughing :ROFLMAO:

Ron Atkinson, Ann, Margi and 3 others like this.
  9. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    What the heck…
    And you did not think to roll out the carpet! Gezzz

Ron Atkinson, Darren, Margi and 3 others like this.
  10. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009
    In contrast I came home last night and it was just getting dark with lightning. Spitfire is running end to end flat out on a 100' length of fence over and over to attack the lightning. For a 10 year old dog he can still get some speed up when he wants. Though he was huffing and puffing for a while with no ambition to harass Angus. Oh and soaking wet so in gremlin mode.