Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Puppy Class or Am Bred?

Discussion in 'Getting Started in Conformation' started by Debbie G, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    Congrats:yes:
    me three on the pix................

2. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    Yep, pix please! Congrats to you and Levi.

3. Debbie G

Debbie G Forums Novice

Jul 2, 2018
    Hopefully this link will work. These shots are just candid photo's I will add his win pictures when I get them. This is Kismet's Tangled Up In Blue, "Levi" at 8 months.
    https://sheltielevi.shutterfly.com/pictures

corbinam and Ann like this.
  4. Debbie G

Debbie G Forums Novice

Jul 2, 2018
    Here is an update on my boy, Levi. Levi did go right up to 16". He has been measured twice the ring, measuring in. I showed him 2 weekends as a puppy picking up 2 singles with back to back winner's dog. I let him grow up and while doing so we did obedience and rally. He got his CGC and then he earned two titles in one weekend in April, his BN ( beginning novice title) and his RN (rally novice title). Then in June, in Colorado Springs he was winner's dog and best of winners for 1 point and the next day winner's dog, best of winner's and Best of Breed over 4 specials from 2 points. Just missed a majors by 1. Now we are doing agility waiting on our next conformation outing. He is a fun loving silly boy. https://sheltielevi.shutterfly.com/22

Hanne likes this.
  5. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Congratulations! Levi is a beautiful boy!

6. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    Wow, you are doing great! Congratulations on such a successful start! Keep us posted.

7. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    What a striking looking Sheltie! Thanks for the update, you must be proud of such a great all-around boy!